Steam users have spent approximately $19Billion on games they never played

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
nikka as cheap as the games be this really ain't a L
Yea it's easy to see how it happens when you can get so many games in a bundle. I bought a Star wars classic collection for $20 and got like 15 games add on to shyt like humble bundle that give away multiple games in a bundle for $5. Add the grey markets that sell keys for cheaper than Steam. Consoles don't have alot of options like that. :manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
still very early in the game, but I'm like :skip: :dahell: :wtf:

Yeah its a strange game and prob peak Kojima in weirdness but I fukked w the gameplay loop, my son didn’t like it at all but his generation needs explosions and colors on the screen every 5 seconds :heh: I loved the game though but i can see it not being for everybody.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah its a strange game and prob peak Kojima in weirdness but I fukked w the gameplay loop, my son didn’t like it at all but his generation needs explosions and colors on the screen every 5 seconds :heh: I loved the game though but i can see it not being for everybody.

i'm enjoying it so far, but def like this nikka Kojima was lunchin like shyt.

the baby tho :dead:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
humble bundle, GOG, CD Keys, Steam sales. Yeah sometimes I might buy a pack of games because its 10 dollars but I may only want to play 3 or 4 of them immediately.