Steam Summer Sale 2022 (June 23rd - July 7th)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No games for me on this sale. My Q3 Steam Deck reservation email on the way I assume. I think I'm still coppin. Don't know if i want to sell it or not :jbhmm:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually think that's cool for people trying to learn how to build. sounds silly but it could help new dudes out:ehh:
I still think the best way is trial by fire if you really wanna do it. They make so many of these components foolproof, 9/10 if it’s not working you either got a loose connection or it’s RMA time.

I followed YouTube for my first build, and while I was shook (mostly of static electricity since my spot was all carpet), in hindsight it really was like adult legos.

I see how mf’s make a killing just putting PCs together, I’ve thought about doing it myself.

Don’t ask me about a custom loop tho :sadcam:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
yeah at that price why not
I played the Gamepass version for an hour or two before doing this. From what I read, the console version just isn't that great. I liked the potential but god damn is the learning curve high. Come from NMS into this and you may not even make it through the tutorial you'll be so frustrated.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I still think the best way is trial by fire if you really wanna do it. They make so many of these components foolproof, 9/10 if it’s not working you either got a loose connection or it’s RMA time.

I followed YouTube for my first build, and while I was shook (mostly of static electricity since my spot was all carpet), in hindsight it really was like adult legos.

I see how mf’s make a killing just putting PCs together, I’ve thought about doing it myself.

Don’t ask me about a custom loop tho :sadcam:
Im doing a custom loop this weekend.