Steam Link supply is running out; Now is the time to buy it if you're interested

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never understood why anyone would want this. I mean if u can do it on the go, thats understandable. But why the fukk would i play my pc game on a phone or tablet when my damn pc is a few steps away? :dwillhuh:

Speaking of which, the fukk ever happened to that browser based gaming company that basically allowed u to play any game through browser without all the hard ware and shyt?

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of which, the fukk ever happened to that browser based gaming company that basically allowed u to play any game through browser without all the hard ware and shyt?

You talking about onlive? They shut down.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea that shyt. Man that would of changed the way everyone games if they went through with it. The fukk happened?

They sold their assets to Sony, then shut down in 2015.They were around for like 10 years. I cant speak for how good their service was, as I only tried it once, and that was back in 08.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never understood why anyone would want this. I mean if u can do it on the go, thats understandable. But why the fukk would i play my pc game on a phone or tablet when my damn pc is a few steps away? :dwillhuh:

I thought the Steam Link let you play your gaming PC in another room on another TV.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You can steam link on your phone/ tablet without the device. Steam link is for TVs.