Steam Halloween sale starts today 10-26

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They wont get my bread though. Game industry getting real lame lately with their massive profits combined with the death of goodwill and the complete disconnect from the consumers. I'm not bout to add a speck to their bottom line when I can do something else :manny:
GTA is one of the exceptions. A lot f games do not make their money back.

llt23

All Star
Daps
GTA is one of the exceptions. A lot f games do not make their money back.

It depends on the business model. Skullgirls sold over 1 million copies by constantly going on sale for like a dollar. Even an indie title can make its money back. Depends on 2 things...you want quality....or you wanna nickel and dime??? Or Maybe you wanna do both?

GTA is making crazy margins considering the age of GTA5....With how EA and Activision are straight up raping gamers you would hope one company would throw the gamers a bone, and Rockstar has the money to give us some goodwill but they dont give a fukk. To me I see that and I just see more of the same in the AAA market. We already know GTA makes MAD bread off the 'shark points' or whatever microtransactions...so why not give me a break on the base game??? How is GTA 30 on SALE and Overwatch 40 dollars regular price??

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:dead:Just copped Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for $4.49 :blessed:

Ain't een kno this bullsht sale was happening! God bless the coli :salute:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Found a good deal. The Metro bundle on green man. Comes with Metro 2033 redux and Metro last light redux for 6 bucks. Combined with the Halloween voucher on their site came out to $5.10. On steam the bundle is 7.50 at 80 percent off, this is a little better.