Steam Halloween sale starts today 10-26

llt23

All Star
Daps
Now I can buy more games to add to my collection :win:

who am I kidding, I’ll buy 20 games and probably only really play a handful

I been holding off on buying anything...not really much im looking to cop off my wishlist either unless its a major deal.

What really bothers me is I been waiting for what seems to be years and GTA5 still aint ever under 30 and I dont expect it to be this sale either.... I would feel like Im taking an L if I waited this long and copped for 30 when I coulda copped for 30 in 2016.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I been holding off on buying anything...not really much im looking to cop off my wishlist either unless its a major deal.

What really bothers me is I been waiting for what seems to be years and GTA5 still aint ever under 30 and I dont expect it to be this sale either.... I would feel like Im taking an L if I waited this long and copped for 30 when I coulda copped for 30 in 2016.
GTA5 has until the end of this year to hit $20 or im never buying it off principle
Yall really stressed off an extra $10?

llt23

All Star
Daps
I don't blame them either. Take all that you can get is the name of the game.

I am sure they are perfectly planning their double dip with this RDR as well.

They wont get my bread though. Game industry getting real lame lately with their massive profits combined with the death of goodwill and the complete disconnect from the consumers. I'm not bout to add a speck to their bottom line when I can do something else :manny:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Ahh I'll wait for the Fall (end of Nov) and Winter sales. Steam Halloween sale tends to be mainly horror and zombie themed games. Nothing in those genres peek my interest atm or I already own a copy. Here's the link of featured stuff though >> Halloween 2017