Steam broke its record with over 30 million concurrent users

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steam does so many things right. Great refund policy, being able to follow curators, and each game having its own forum are things that need to be brought into the console space.
Yup. Steam forum for each game is so great as I often find out stuff that can help with a game right there as opposed to scouring the internet. It's light years ahead of other PC storefronts and even consoles for that matter. The interface is superior to XBL and PS Store imo.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yup. Steam forum for each game is so great as I often find out stuff that can help with a game right there as opposed to scouring the internet. It's light years ahead of other PC storefronts and even consoles for that matter. The interface is superior to XBL and PS Store imo.
yep, I know a lot of people use Steam forums for games they're not playing on Steam, or even games they're not playing on PC. same with the Steam Guides

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:banderas: Steam really crept on the comeup like No Limit in 97:

• Dropped the biggest handheld to hit the market that saved PC gaming from the greedy ass GPU companies
  • Killed piracy because why risk the effort when you can hop on a Steam sale and rub your hands like Birdman
  • All the Sony and Microsoft exclusives are on the platform, thus why cop a PS5/Series S/X when you can get a Steam Deck
  • PC gaming being more accessible due to cloud gaming and games being able to run on potatoes

Straight up GOAT shyt ya heard me:

S0OI31.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Steam really crept on the comeup like No Limit in 97:

• Dropped the biggest handheld to hit the market that saved PC gaming from the greedy ass GPU companies
  • Killed piracy because why risk the effort when you can hop on a Steam sale and rub your hands like Birdman
  • All the Sony and Microsoft exclusives are on the platform, thus why cop a PS5/Series S/X when you can get a Steam Deck
  • PC gaming being more accessible due to cloud gaming and games being able to run on potatoes

Straight up GOAT shyt ya heard me:

S0OI31.gif
add in a streamlined interface to appeal to our console pals.

"UI not as simple as xbox or playstation:hhh:"- some coli bozo

"actually it is! Its called Steam's Big Picture mode. can even set it to launch soon as you turn on your PC! :smile: :umad: "- Gabe the Goon

".............:mad: "-some coli bozo

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
add in a streamlined interface to appeal to our console pals.

"UI not as simple as xbox or playstation:hhh:"- some coli bozo

"actually it is! Its called Steam's Big Picture mode. can even set it to launch soon as you turn on your PC! :smile: :umad: "- Gabe the Goon

".............:mad: "-some coli bozo

:banderas: Gabe Da Gawd even had the friggin gall to create a operation system out of the shyt. Meanwhile, Microsoft have to use the store front just to kiss the ring and Sony followed suit because that's what PC Gang does...apply pressure :ohlawd:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm just using this as the dock:

71Og586RJCL.jpg

20 bones and get the job done. Yeah, the docking station looks dope if you trying to make it like a Switch Dock, but meh :manny:. 20 bones>>>>>80 dollar docking station.

I was going to do that, but I like having everything uniform. So Steam's dock will stay at home, and the $20 goes on the road.