STEAL YO WEED!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Too many words to say too little in my opinion. Pretty cliche — on top of Page just not being believeable. Will never understand how this guy got over. Highlight was the Nana bit.

Kind of interesting he only really went in on the black security guard. :mjpls:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Page came out, called the black performer a dumbass and a literal child, said his manager gets weed from teenagers and he's going to rob him for the teenaged weed, then jumps the non-combatant knowing he can't get comeuppance and wanders off cackling.

And Page is... the... face here?

:mjlol:

this company ain't shyt. If Page don't take the L, we all know what time it is.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Page came out, called the black performer a dumbass and a literal child, said his manager gets weed from teenagers and he's going to rob him for the teenaged weed, then jumps the non-combatant knowing he can't get comeuppance and wanders off cackling.

So you are glossing completely over.
the home invasion with a child present part of this angle.

Stop with the fake militancy breh.

Art Barr's

br82186

Superstar
Daps

At least it ain't the "people like you" promo in 03 :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

The angle hasnt had racial undertones at all except for Swerve mentioning that if he had Hangman's chances hed be the first black champ.

Hangman has endured this entire feud and was starting to look like kind of a dumb ass. This was his fiery babyface promo. There wasnt anything heelish about this. Managers get beat up every day by faces. Its literally their job to take heat

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Too many words to say too little in my opinion. Pretty cliche — on top of Page just not being believeable. Will never understand how this guy got over. Highlight was the Nana bit.

Kind of interesting he only really went in on the black security guard. :mjpls:

Stop.

Page been over before roh sir.

If you have a problem woth page go rant his matches and expose what you think is there

You are going to fail tho.

All these baseless critiques and no rants.

Nobody will know who you nikkaz are if you never review or rant.

Simple as that.

Art Barr

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
y'all just gon keep dying on this 'Hangman Page' hill, huh.

Fiery babyface promos don't work when you aren't a babyface. And he isn't. We can go back and forth all anyone wants, but objectively, Page is not a babyface wrestler. Hasn't been since he started drinking as his defining character trait. AEW people can claim it, Khan can try and book him like it... but the Elite as a whole are not faces to anyone but 20% of AEW fans and 0% of everyone else :yeshrug:

Swerve getting cheered after doing home invasions and bleeding Nick Wayne.
Page getting CDQ except for 'cowboy shyt' chants when he... *checks notes* ...beats up a dancing manager. Mogul Embassy and Nana done went from obvious heels feuding against Darby, Sting'n'em, to more cheered than Page in what? A month?

Elite need to pack it in and do the obvious heel turn because no matter what some of y'all want to think, no one gives a fukk about Adam Page. Logan Paul took his move and been improving on it, CM Punk took his nuts in a promo and he still ain't got them back, and Tony Khan took his potential when he buried the man while having him hold the AEW title and he hasn't recovered since.

Khan can't book top champions. Period. Everyone who has held the AEW title ends up less over than when they were chasing it.

I repeat: Page is not the babyface here. And regardless of if it was meant that way or not... maybe having the 'cowboy' from Virginia talk down to a grown black man by calling him a dumb child wasn't the play? Considering the vast history of emasculation of black men by calling them boy and alluding to their presumptive lack of intellect?

Didn't think I'd need to explain the issue with that to a board of other 'black people' :gucci: It wasn't 'people like you' levels, but it certainly wasn't something a 'fiery babyface' should be saying. A motherfukker broke into your house and T-shirt teepeed your baby, you're face to face with him and your talking points are teenagers, weed and 'you a dumbass like the kids I taught'?

:snoop:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

Fiery babyface promos don't work when you aren't a babyface. And he isn't. We can go back and forth all anyone wants, but objectively, Page is not a babyface wrestler. Hasn't been since he started drinking as his defining character trait. AEW people can claim it, Khan can try and book him like it... but the Elite as a whole are not faces to anyone but 20% of AEW fans and 0% of everyone else :yeshrug:

Page getting CDQ except for 'cowboy shyt' chants when he... *checks notes* ...beats up a dancing manager. Mogul Embassy and Nana done went from obvious heels feuding against Darby, Sting'n'em, to more cheered than Page in what? A month?

Elite need to pack it in and do the obvious heel turn because no matter what some of y'all want to think, no one gives a fukk about Adam Page. Logan Paul took his move and been improving on it, CM Punk took his nuts in a promo and he still ain't got them back, and Tony Khan took his potential when he buried the man while having him hold the AEW title and he hasn't recovered since.

Khan can't book top champions. Period. Everyone who has held the AEW title ends up less over than when they were chasing it.

I repeat: Page is not the babyface here. And regardless of if it was meant that way or not... maybe having the 'cowboy' from Virginia talk down to a grown black man by calling him a dumb child wasn't the play? Considering the vast history of emasculation of black men by calling them boy and alluding to their presumptive lack of intellect?

Didn't think I'd need to explain the issue with that to a board of other 'black people' :gucci: It wasn't 'people like you' levels, but it certainly wasn't something a 'fiery babyface' should be saying. A motherfukker broke into your house and T-shirt teepeed your baby, you're face to face with him and your talking points are teenagers, weed and 'you a dumbass like the kids I taught'?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

You can not replay Chris adams is killed meets stone Cole Steve Austin Brian pillman in 2023.

So this is what you get.

If you do nOt rant matches.

Save your did only a bit of rhs research rants for your match rants.

I gotta ring the bump wrong buzzer in your rant.

As your fake militant take in this matter is completely baseless and try hard.

Swerve and Nana are heels.
Page has not been a heel.
Since bullet club in roh.
The elite have been tweeners.
not been full blown heels.
After the Tongans beat the elites ass at wrasslekingdom.
That is how and when the elite became faces.

Art Barr

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Like I said:

Adam Page was not the babyface in this match.

A man invaded his home, violated his space and T-shirted his baby. And he got cheers throughout a blood feud like he was the conquering hometown hero.

And not a single eighth of weed went stolen.

:blessed:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:unimpressed:
sure.
think that.
wouldn't be the first time you were loudly and indignantly incorrect about something you insisted on being right about. For you this is just a Saturday.

@Novembruh

More delusion and false narratives from the low card coli dwellers like usual.

Oh and they have a bookmark.function.

So please bring up this imaginary moment in time
When you factually proved my posting wrong.
Oh I thought sjo.
that shyt is imaginary. Just like the false equalivalent style narrative.
I just replied to of yours.

Art Barr