Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Beating white people in their spot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burning down your own neighborhood because you mad at white people.

:comeon::snoop::rudy::childplease::dead::shaq2::wtf::trash:

Injuring, and shooting at cops, bustin out their windshields and makin them drive away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beating up soccer moms

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Injuring, and shooting at cops, bustin out their windshields and makin them drive away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beating up soccer moms

While y'all was burning down black business. Zack Morris type white dudes was fukking LA whitewashed Lisa Turtle type black hoes on Rodeo drive.

zackandlisa.jpg

Black women don't even fukk with black mens in So Cal. :heh:

I can't take y'all nikkas serious. Y'all nikkas can't even control y'all own women in that bytch.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
While y'all was burning down black business. Zack Morris type white dudes was fukking LA whitewashed Lisa Turtle type black hoes on Rodeo drive.

zackandlisa.jpg

Black women don't even fukk with black mens in So Cal. :heh:

I can't take y'all nikkas serious. Y'all nikkas can't even control y'all own women in that bytch.

And yall nikkas cant even keep LA nikkas out yall hoods.

So who really lost my man:myman:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, these nikkas

l.jpg

the nikkas that set up shop in ur city and still havent left :umad:

I don't see any L.A. nikkas in south. Where your proof bruh. L.A. are the only nikkas that still gang bang like some lames. :flabbynsick:

I see more Midwest nikkas like Vice Lords and GD's in the south than L.A. nikkas.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't see any L.A. nikkas in south. Where your proof bruh. L.A. are the only nikkas that still gang bang like some lames. :flabbynsick:

I see more Midwest nikkas like Vice Lords and GD's in the south than L.A. nikkas.

:beli:

Clown ass nikkas in denial.

And :laff: @ this nikka actin like Dallas nikkas dont bang