yeah-boi-raise-the-roof.gif

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine 4 women wining and complaining in your ear, even about little irrelevant things.

There’s no imagining. The type of man with 4 wives and 2 girlfriends has situational awareness and emotional intelligence to not stress over some winning and complaining.
Dude can either leave or tell’em to get the fukk out or have the others get the problematic one out.

Even with one they gonna “wine and complain” anyways. It’s not difficult to manage (especially when you have help)

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You can tell who the grown folks that actually experienced shyt in this thread.

Brehs been on too much xhamster to the point they barely recognize women as autonomous human and think "having" 4 wives 24-fukkin-7 of your everyday life looks like a music video. Talking about "winning" lmao.

Ima say this as someone who dated "sexually open" women and sorta tried this shyt. Yall gonna have to learn the hard way that 99% of women who would want some shyt like this are emotionally unstable, bipolar opportunists. There's a reason you only see this in social media and reality TV and never once in your life seen or heard of a (secular) man happily dieing besides his multiple wives.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly or it could be the opposite.

Free market. Competition keeps them humble
Exactly. nikkas making goofy assumptions acting like he’s trapped or stuck in whatever dynamic. When it’s no longer serving, LEAVE.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I never understood the appeal of all this polygamy.

4 side bytches? :mjlit:Hell yeah.

4 girlfriends? :patrice: Eh, maybe.

4 Wives? :whoa: Hell nah.

Wives are like extra holes in the head, you might me able to make it with a few, but eventually one of them is gonna take you out.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This nikka's a Yak, I've seen way of the house husband. His pops probably that dude that came home after stabbing a rival boss a few years back.:stopitslime:

• Wow
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Exactly. nikkas making goofy assumptions acting like he’s trapped or stuck in whatever dynamic. When it’s no longer serving, LEAVE.
You said that, as if he doesn’t have those kids. I swear, some of y’all have the absolute worst values.