Static vs Spider-man.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And the only reason he hasn't "taken down" magneto is because of his own genius and Static is in no way as smart as Magneto. Very few characters are. Static doesn't present any challenges that Peter hasn't dealt with before and more than likely handled
Magneto is a genius now? Since when? He's failed at damn near everything he's done and he's a race traitor.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Magneto is a genius now? Since when? He's failed at damn near everything he's done and he's a race traitor.

I didn't say Magneto is a genius I'm saying his own genius meaning his own intellect and ingenuity. Magneto is no dummy homie don't front like he is. And like @Moose_Greyjoy said, Peter created his own web formula when he was 15, something no other company could do. Created spider tracers, has spider-sense to detect anything Static throws at him before it happens, is faster, and has healing powers which Static also doesn't have. And again, he's dealt with guys who can harness electricity or magnetism so he knows how to create the perfect webbing for them or the proper scientific rationale to defeat them. I understand you want to go to bat for Static and that's cool but this is like an ant picking a fight with a boot

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didn't say Magneto is a genius I'm saying his own genius meaning his own intellect and ingenuity. Magneto is no dummy homie don't front like he is. And like @Moose_Greyjoy said, Peter create his own web formula when he was 15, something no other company could do. Created spider tracers, has spider-sense to detect anything Static throws at him before it happens, is faster, and has healing powers which Static also doesn't have. And again, he's dealt with guys who can harness electricity or magnetism so he knows how to create the perfect webbing for them or the proper scientific rationale to defeat them. I understand you want to go to bat for Static and that's cool but this is like an ant picking a fight with a boot
I disagree. I'm not saying Spidey won't win , but you're terribly underestimating Static here. A man who found a way to defeat a person with the powers of every Super powered person in his city. Read rebirth of the cool.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I disagree. I'm not saying Spidey won't win , but you're terribly underestimating Static here. A man who found a way to defeat a person with the powers of every Super powered person in his city. Read rebirth of the cool.

I will. But then you're underestimating a guy who managed to save the entire city of new york when everyone had his powers...defeated carnage when he turned the entire city against him, cheat death several times, and actually pulls his punches during his fights. Peep the back in black issue where he stopped pulling punches and gave Kingpin that work.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I will. But then you're underestimating a guy who managed to save the entire city of new york when everyone had his powers...defeated carnage when he turned the entire city against him, cheat death several times, and actually pulls his punches during his fights. Peep the back in black issue where he stopped pulling punches and gave Kingpin that work.

Renew Your Vows pretty much establish how powerful Parker is.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have that issue and I love it. But I still don't think that Static is that outclassed.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It really depends on their starting point. Spiderman cant touch Static if he Static doesnt want to be touched.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well...Static wins more often than not. And no, I'm not saying that because he's black or anything like that.

Static is like Electro, except not an idiot. There's really no reason for anyone with electric powers to lose to someone like Spidey in a fair fight. Spidey shouldn't really even be able to touch Static if he doesn't allow it.