Static vs Spider-man.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He's stronger first and foremost. He's probably smarter but I don't know Static's intelligence level so I can't speak on that. But simply from a power standpoint, he'd take Static down. Static is basically Electro with a manhole and Electro is lightwork
No he's not he's more akin to Magneto. He has been able to blackout entire cities. And is also able to read attach limbs. What was the last static comic you read?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No he's not he's more akin to Magneto. He has been able to blackout entire cities. And is also able to read attach limbs. What was the last static comic you read?

Do they even do Static anymore? Last I read was an issue way back when the new 52 started and they canceled it quick.

And even with all that power, I still give the edge to peter from a strength aspect, agility, and he knows how to dealt with guys who harness electricity. Plus he has a way of getting under people's skin

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Spidey.

come to think of it, I really need to sit down and thing about

Spidey really ain't street level. Street Level caps at Steve Rogers.

Spidey really is to "Street Level" what Steve Rogers is to "Regular Dude".

Who fills that gap?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Do they even do Static anymore? Last I read was an issue way back when the new 52 started and they canceled it quick.

And even with all that power, I still give the edge to peter from a strength aspect, agility, and he knows how to dealt with guys who harness electricity. Plus he has a way of getting under people's skin
Yes but Static's power is closer to magneto and he's extremely intelligent as well and he also has the same knack for getting under people's skin. I think this is closer than people realize .

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He doesn't only have electric powers. His magnetism is one tier below Magneto.

I'm not, I think you're lowballing Static.

And the only reason he hasn't "taken down" magneto is because of his own genius and Static is in no way as smart as Magneto. Very few characters are. Static doesn't present any challenges that Peter hasn't dealt with before and more than likely handled

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
He doesn't only have electric powers. His magnetism is one tier below Magneto.
How can you compare tier groups across separate companies? And also keep in mind that Peter came up with the webbing formula that no other villain or hero has been able to crack at an high school age.