States & cities with the most attractive and least attractive people...

Canon

Veteran
Daps

ht_most_attractive_infographic_02_women_jc_151022_4x3_992.jpg

:martin:but yall stay trying to hate Durant

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This list was clearly made by a White person. Notice how heavily populated minority states like Oakland, Detroit and Stockton were put on the 'least attractive' list and heavily populated Cac states like Boston were put on the 'most attractive list'. Dying at Boston women being considered Top 5 most beautiful. Not with that accent.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Don't know why anyone suprised at this. I can tell you that BX women in general are :scust: with many I encounter up there being overweight or have busted or bytchy ass faces compared to the rest of the city.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Definitely a cac list. Montana shouldn't be number one in anything.

Yea, its a cac list but, the logic is sound. Beautiful women produce beautiful kids and beautiful women tend to marry rich men, thus the all the cities for hot women being in rich East Coast cities + LA & Miami. Then for men, cac girls like rugged manly men and you're more likely to find them in Western states than in big cities out East.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Don't know why anyone suprised at this. I can tell you that BX women in general are :scust: with many I encounter up there being overweight or have busted or bytchy ass faces compared to the rest of the city.
the hood is the hood and nothing good comes from the hood
they ain't check the stooshe joints in the cut doe not to mention the mamis the carribbean tings or the african joints

it's okay doe