STARZ' Power Becomes The #1 Show On Cable Sunday Defeating HBO, E!, Showtime & AMC

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Look at the shows it beat. Its just not a good show breh. Period.

The #1 show is actually a cartoon and the second show is the last ship. It says so right there.
Actually it was NASCAR, in tv unless they're selling to kids they only care about the 18-49 demographic. They type of audience matters not the overall number so much.

Yeah i hate how they break that shyt down by demographics instead of going by total viewers

The fact that The Last Ship had more total viewers :scust:

And i like Power

:stopitslime: Y'all do realize those other shows that beat "Power" in total viewers are on Basic Cable channels, while "Power" is on Starz?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Look at the shows it beat. Its just not a good show breh. Period.

Keep in mind this was the same Sunday Kim Kardashian exposed Taylor Swift and it was the season premiere of KUWTK & Ballers on HBO, they still didn't beat them.

None of that matters. The Taylor Swift exposal didn't happen till a couple after KUWTK aired & "Ballers" doesn't air in the same timeslot as "Power".

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Looks like their decision to move their shows to Sunday now worked out for Starz :ehh:

I wonder if Survivor's Remorse will be able to outdraw Ballers when it comes back this Sunday.

it comes on right after Power so, possibly. :yeshrug:

Ballers is marketed to men in general, not just black people.