Starz lands 'Black Samurai' series starring Common and produced by RZA

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if he is not that bad when he doesn't talk, it means he a bad actor.

This don't sound like a good idea, brehs.
hahaha. I meant that he's good in action type roles. I don't think he's a horrible actor though. I just don't think he's ready to be a lead who carries films/tv shows. I think he's been pretty serviceable in everything I've seen him in honestly. It's also just difficult to not think of him as Common the rapper when I grew up listening to all his music and I've seen him live multiple times. I think it's entirely possible for him to evolve into a GOOD actor.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hahaha. I meant that he's good in action type roles. I don't think he's a horrible actor though. I just don't think he's ready to be a lead who carries films/tv shows. I think he's been pretty serviceable in everything I've seen him in honestly. It's also just difficult to not think of him as Common the rapper when I grew up listening to all his music and I've seen him live multiple times. I think it's entirely possible for him to evolve into a GOOD actor.
he has no emotion in his voice. HE always looks like he starring into space.

IDK brehs.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice:Don't know about this. After that Man With The Iron Fist travesty I don't trust RZA behind the camera except for the soundtrack. He has no business doing film.