Started Hallucinating Before Bed Again

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
We’re dealing with a fast one here.

You know I really don’t understand why you decided to pick at me

Because you clearly can’t handle it when somebody pops back. You a very transparent and predictable ass brother with all do respect

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I’m just tired but right before bed I usually end up hearing someone laughing like a grown ass man. Then i feel like I’m seeing someone out of my peripheral vision like a shadow and it runs away when I turn away.

Beforehand I use to see my grandfather a lot in my dreams. He always talks backwards but the words “Do” and “Good” are the only ones that I can make out. My grandmother is the other one I often feel talking to me directly and she keeps saying “watch out”.

? What yall think
I think you need a psychiatrist not Ringling Brothers brother

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
i know this sound corny but in all seriousness call out with your heart to ur guardian angel breh.

Let her song fill ur soul and those spirits will not be able to touch u, in body or mind. Practice this daily whenever u hear these apparitions, particularly while u sleeping. Take that opportunity to commune with her as well. U will learn a lot of good things about urself and the universe.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You sure you aren't in prison?

i know this sound corny but in all seriousness call out with your heart to ur guardian angel breh.

Let her song fill ur soul and those spirits will not be able to touch u, in body or mind. Practice this daily whenever u hear these apparitions, particularly while u sleeping. Take that opportunity to commune with her as well. U will learn a lot of good things about urself and the universe.

Thank you brother

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Maybe I’m just tired but right before bed I usually end up hearing someone laughing like a grown ass man. Then i feel like I’m seeing someone out of my peripheral vision like a shadow and it runs away when I turn away.

Beforehand I use to see my grandfather a lot in my dreams. He always talks backwards but the words “Do” and “Good” are the only ones that I can make out. My grandmother is the other one I often feel talking to me directly and she keeps saying “watch out”.

? What yall think
You are Blessed!!