Started Hallucinating Before Bed Again

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Maybe I’m just tired but right before bed I usually end up hearing someone laughing like a grown ass man. Then i feel like I’m seeing someone out of my peripheral vision like a shadow and it runs away when I turn away.

Beforehand I use to see my grandfather a lot in my dreams. He always talks backwards but the words “Do” and “Good” are the only ones that I can make out. My grandmother is the other one I often feel talking to me directly and she keeps saying “watch out”.

? What yall think

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Maybe I’m just tired but right before bed I usually end up hearing someone laughing like a grown ass man. Then i feel like I’m seeing someone out of my peripheral vision like a shadow and it runs away when I turn away.

Beforehand I use to see my grandfather a lot in my dreams. He always talks backwards but the words “Do” and “Good” are the only ones that I can make out. My grandmother is the other one I often feel talking to me directly and she keeps saying “watch out”.

? What yall think
How old are u?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How old are u?

Did your check to your therapist bounce again? :jbhmm:

Only thing that bounced recently was your woman in my lap cause she needed some travel money

Next time tell the thot to douche before she leave the house

“did the check bounce” lol this ain’t the 90’s you fukking weirdo