Daps
Reppin
GA
So..... possible triangles for the CW

Yolanda, Court, Rick
Yolanda, Cindy, Henry
Court, Beth, Cameron
Beth, Jenny, Cameron
Unless they replace the actress the most I could imagine is an unrequited crush on Hourman.
So who do we think will get Alexed from Supergirl and suddenly be gay with absolutely zero narrative reason? I've got either Beth or Yolanda :beli:
Depends on what they do with Brain Wave Jr. but I'm definitely in the camp of dreading the move to CW as their home, people who think I'm overreacting must've never seen season 1 of Supergirl and then the subsequent seasons. I've never seen such sharp course correction on any other show I've watched. Jimmy Olsen and Supergirl go from being overly attracted to each other to trying to date for a single episode and deciding to just be friends forever after scheduling conflicts and they make up a white guy for her to date instead who she has just as many hurdles with but they certainly tried harder to make it work:mjpls: Calista Flockhart their most famous actor and central character leaves the show on episode one. The tumblr speak and virtue signaling along with nuking Superman was also something I hated.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
he's to young to make him gay. He's 13 now on the show..
they already name dropped him as Mikes friend. and he would be the black cheerleaders younger brother
:mjlol:Yall going to learn the hard way. They made aqualad gay in the cartoon in S3 after being straight for two seasons

DC black characters is stepping stools to get stepped on. Replaceable and reshapable... They dont really have value in DCU

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol:Yall going to learn the hard way. They made aqualad gay in the cartoon in S3 after being straight for two seasons

DC black characters is stepping stools to get stepped on. Replaceable and reshapable... They dont really have value in DCU

yeah.. but he wasnt 13.... and thats a cartoon..
they can never have two 14 year old boys (or girls) kissing on TV..

if they keep chubby beth they can make her gay or "think she's gay"

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can only imagine the sh!tstorm of replacing "real life" Beth with a slim bombshell...:mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
yeah.. but he wasnt 13.... and thats a cartoon..
they can never have two 14 year old boys (or girls) kissing on TV..

if they keep chubby beth they can make her gay or "think she's gay"
I dont want no black character that wasnt gay turn gay for diversity tokenism. Make Stargirl gay but that wont happen. jak havent been in the comics for about ten years though so they can play him

jakeem thunder always remind me of riley freeman . "My hood dont make punks"( paraphrasing):mjpls:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont want no black character that wasnt gay turn gay for diversity tokenism. Make Stargirl gay but that wont happen. jak havent been in the comics for about ten years though so they can play him

jakeem thunder always remind me of riley freeman . "My hood dont make punks"( paraphrasing):mjpls:

i dont want a gay character jst for the sake of it either.
they wont make Jak gay cause he was already name dropped and its mike's friend.

honestly .. just leave the characters alone and continue to tell the best story is what i hope happens

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why is everyone acting like this isn’t already on CW?

at least, on Spectrum (where I watch it) it’s literally on the CW network already

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
anybody else :gladbron: when Court came through the window? This shyt seriously firing on all cylinders. Makes me feel like I did when I was watching Buffy back in the day.

And maybe we all being a bit..... hasty.

We might be right to expect a budget cut, but this Geoff Johns' baby. I don't think he gonna deal well with executive meddling like that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
because currently its a DC Universe show with DC Universe budget.
its on the CW as a broadcast licensing deal.
Next season it becomes a CW show NOT dc universe.

And we know how cheap cw is

I remember in legends of tomorrow shrinking ray was only done a couple times