Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ya it kinda sucks…2023 is supposed to be this “great” year of gaming but everything is looking like it’ll be crammed into the second half of the year
:dahell:

Dead Space Remake
Hi-Fi Rush
Metroid Prime Remake
Hogwarts
edit: Octopath

this year is off to a great start

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man honestly I ain’t got shyt to play until September

Dukie.gif
Redfall, FF16, and Diablo 4 all come out before this. You have plenty of options.

Add in Zelda, Metroid Prime remake, Hogwarts, Hi-Fi Rush, Octopath Traveler 2...

This is low key a GOAT gaming year.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
ya it kinda sucks…2023 is supposed to be this “great” year of gaming but everything is looking like it’ll be crammed into the second half of the year…I’m on metroid prime now then hogwarts next…tears of the kingdom drops in a couple months tho
man i dont even gaf about harry potter but i might just buy with all the praise it got and cause it's so dry

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this and forza are the only reasons I haven’t traded it in yet…other than that not much to look forward to as I’ve moved to playing multi-plat games on the PS5

Yeah, I've found that my multiplat experiences have been better on PS5. As silly as it may seem to some of the other brehs in here, having decent DualSense support has worked for me, and I don't remember any recent cases where the Series X version of a game had an obviously better visual experience. It's really just down to library of exclusives for me at this point.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nearly an extra year delayed is crazy
So what? Better they release it in a fantastic state with as few bugs as possible than to release it broken.

Cyberpunk as an IP is foever tarnished because of how it released and it is an absolute travesty to gamers because the IP has LIMITLESS potential it will never realize now. Starfield is the same way, WAAAAYYYY too much potential to fukk around and release it shytty. Let it cook as long as it needs too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I've found that my multiplat experiences have been better on PS5. As silly as it may seem to some of the other brehs in here, having decent DualSense support has worked for me, and I don't remember any recent cases where the Series X version of a game had an obviously better visual experience. It's really just down to library of exclusives for me at this point.

ya visually there’s not much worthwhile difference on games made for current gen consoles…I definitely noticed tho some last gen games that looked better on the XSX than they did on the PS5 tho

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dualsense support seems overrated. Aside from the occasional speaker sound (irrelevant when I have on headphones) and the battery constantly being low and dying I don’t see a major difference.

Granted I only by digital so any game that’s multi and on gamepass I’m going to play on the series X instead of getting gouged on the psn store.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Y'all nikkas are wierd. Stan wars are wierd. :heh:

I'm gonna enjoy FF16 on my PS5, then Starfield on my Series X like a real gamer. :obama:

All I care about is games, y'all should too. :ufdup:
fukk Square to the hoary pits of hell....or some other outlandish type shyt...but I'll begrudgingly be there day one for FFXVI :francis:

I aint happy about it though :aicmon:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ok …?

I feel like I mentioned 2 of the games that I’m actually interested in…you’re happy with the delay…I’m not…and that’s ok on both fronts
you must have edited your post

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So what? Better they release it in a fantastic state with as few bugs as possible than to release it broken.

Cyberpunk as an IP is foever tarnished because of how it released and it is an absolute travesty to gamers because the IP has LIMITLESS potential it will never realize now. Starfield is the same way, WAAAAYYYY too much potential to fukk around and release it shytty. Let it cook as long as it needs too.
Cyberpunk and halo were both delayed like crazy and that didn't really help them

With a game this ambitious it's an ominous sign