Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Makes sense because the little I was able to discern from the Creation Kit shows that at the very least you can add new planets to existing stars rather than having to use one that's already there. I think you can also add new stars. Star + planets + moons + PAVGS (Phat Ass Varuun Girls :noah: ) means these mod sizes might grow quick.

I'm curious if we can set up true binary star systems now :jbhmm: or maybe even get a neutron star or black hole going :jbhmm: . Bethesda needs to get this documentation shyt sorted out.
My shyt already taking up like 400gb with all of the HDTP texture mods (shyt looks as good as any game on the market with them).

Eventually, a deeply modded Starfield will surpass 600gb

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There are parts that can be talked down on (like the foliage in Womb Raiders pictures), but as a whole it's one of the better games out there. The lighting and materials rendering is just on another level.
The HDTP texture pack fixes the few flaws of the graphics.

Can y'all use LUT color mods on console to remove the greenish tint the game has?

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Can y'all use LUT color mods on console to remove the greenish tint the game has?
I haven't downloaded any mods yet myself. I took a cursory look and didn't really see anything appealing to me. I also have been playing 100% on PC up until last week, but if LUT mods need anything that doesn't natively ship with the game (as far as code goes) then it's probably a no go for consoles.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I don’t think consoles can handle them high end PC ultra realistic texture mods

I downloaded one mod that got rid of the color filter but a lot of the good stuff hasn’t been ported over yet

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don’t think consoles can handle them high end PC ultra realistic texture mods

I downloaded one mod that got rid of the color filter but a lot of the good stuff hasn’t been ported over yet
Fasho. The color filter mod alone makes the game look damn near photorealistic, even without texture mods.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If they made it so that random heat leeches transformed in front of you, this mod would be a nightmare before finishing that quest :damn:

How it’s supposed to be:demonic::damn:

9792-1718459563-588307622.png

Yep I'm waiting for the Aceles mod before I install this mod for Terrormorphs. :hubie:

Edit: I just read the mod description again. This mod allows them to be potentially bigger. :damn:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If they made it so that random heat leeches transformed in front of you, this mod would be a nightmare before finishing that quest :damn:
Would be to scary for me :hubie:

Them damn swarmlings you have to face on the random POI oil rigs had me running back downstairs talking about "Alexa LIGHTS" :hubie: