Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah im gonna start doing these final missions so i can do NG+ i need DLC so i can build the spaceship I REALLY want...:francis: game was nice while it lasted.

Bethesda needs to work on fixing these freezing bugs though...:stopitslime: also missions be glitched out so you cannot finish, that needs patches too.
Disabling or constantly clearing Quick Resume avoids the freezing.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally went back to play Starfield again since I took a break to play Spider-Man 2 and MK1.

Holy shyt, Starfield graphics are so weak :huhldup: , I forgot how Starfield graphics was

I will finish this game soon. I'm on the last mission but I'm doing Crimson Fleet mission, Legacy's End, almost finished with it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Completed all the faction missions and lots of side stuff. Probably gonna finish the story and wrap it up.

Dope game, probably my favorite bethesda game so far. The big surprise for me was that the space stuff was actually good. The ship combat, building and customizing the ship, pirating other ships, zero g combat, man i had a blast in space.

Looking forward to seeing where the main story goes:ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’ve done maybe 5 of these :mjlol:

interesting…I didn’t do #s 5, 7 and 10…not sure if I did 9…they need to describe it better

5—I saw the little girl during my first playthrough but it was far too late in the game so I was caught up in the main story…totally didn’t seem worth it even talking to her much less helping her with her bullshyt

7—I didn’t peep dude and his family until the start of my third playthrough…I even commented on it…tried interacting with them cuz I was certain it’d trigger a mission but I got nothing :francis:

10—I opted not to have parents in the game…wonder what ship they give you

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Married Sarah and i think i might divorce this hoe.

She making it weird. Can’t have any normal conversation without her drooling all over a nikka.

We out here trying to save the universe and every time i walk by her she talmbout how dreamy my eyes are and how great our life is together.

“hey bytch i just want you to cary all this extra armor i picked up for no reason, i’ll get us a room later :stopitslime:

shyt, we're about to get married today lol

I’ve done maybe 5 of these :mjlol:
Knocked out all these besides the slate and went adoring fan instead of parents. Need to do into the deep or whatever today. Haven't done any of the constellation quests. Just pirate fleet and UC and random shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt, we're about to get married today lol

Knocked out all these besides the slate and went adoring fan instead of parents. Need to do into the deep or whatever today. Haven't done any of the constellation quests. Just pirate fleet and UC and random shyt

First of all…. Congratulations on your wedding :pachaha:

And yea me too…. I’m an outlaw but I need to start doing some shyt