Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Only thing that has kept me from pre-ordering this on Steam is the review embargo. Kinda strange that reviews can't go out until the day of release and there's literally no gameplay videos out there. Hoping this isn't a Cyberpunk situation :patrice:
Yea you would think that putting out the review the day before the games goes live would drive up hype and increase pre orders.

But at the same time I don’t think the game will get bad reviews so if you are on the fence I would say go ahead and get it and make your own decision. At worst I think this game will be really good but not GOTY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea you would think that putting out the review the day before the games goes live would drive up hype and increase pre orders.

But at the same time I don’t think the game will get bad reviews so if you are on the fence I would say go ahead and get it and make your own decision. At worst I think this game will be really good but not GOTY

For me, reviews determine if i play this weekend, wait until next week or November

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
MV5BMGE2ZDkyNzgtZjMzNi00OGQxLTk2NmItMzIzYTM2NDQzNWZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUwMjUzNDQ@._V1_.jpg
Quit lying nikka, get yo
YUsA3m

Lookin ass on somewhere. Ain't nobody inviting yo creepy ass on they ship. Go back home to the place Rocket was made at on Nowhere nikka.