Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Upgrade time!!!
At this time in my life i truly prefer playing on console.

got limited time to play, and i just want shyt to work.

I’m also an obsessive tinkerer so if/when i play on pc i often spend more time fukkin around than actually playing games. I also use a PC to work all day.

So when i get some free time, console is where i need to be at for my own enjoyment.

With that said, i honestly can’t remember the last game i played through at 30fps

Really hope i can trick my brain to be ok with this game cause i don’t wanna go through the PC upgrade cycle again :smh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I’m also an obsessive tinkerer so if/when i play on pc i often spend more time fukkin around than actually playing games. I also use a PC to work all day.

So when i get some free time, console is where i need to be at for my own enjoyment.

With that said, i honestly can’t remember the last game i played through at 30fps

Really hope i can trick my brain to be ok with this game cause i don’t wanna go through the PC upgrade cycle again :smh:

I'm pretty sure my PC can run at 60fps. I don't know if the Rog Ally can though.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Stop lying nikka you don't work

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Have not turned my series x on in 7 months.

too bad this shyt is 30fps 🤮

ima give it a spin hopefully I can get over the bad framerate

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
has anyone said if this game is capped at 60fps on PC?
Its AMD breh. We'll be lucky to get a consistent anything. Guarantee its an unlocked 60 with drops at its most stable.. And if u go over you gonna have them enemy mutant space crabs or whatever moving 100miles an hour. SMFH

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They said they can get it running in 60fps but can’t stop the frame drops in some areas that’s why they capped it at 30. They really need to cap it at 40fps. 40fps has become very popular lately. There was a first 40 min gameplay vid that leaked on YouTube that got taken down, that showed the game running very smoothly. There’s no reason why this game shouldn’t be running smoothly considering how long they’ve worked on this. They started active development in 2015 and had a playable version of it running in 2018. They took 5 more years to finish up the game and polish it. That’s a staggering amount of time they spent on this. I’mma miss playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer with my clan homies on PS5 but I’m dusting off the Series X for this shyt!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They said they can get it running in 60fps but can’t stop the frame drops in some areas that’s why they capped it at 30. They really need to cap it at 40fps. 40fps has become very popular lately. There was a first 40 min gameplay vid that leaked on YouTube that got taken down, that showed the game running very smoothly. There’s no reason why this game shouldn’t be running smoothly considering how long they’ve worked on this. They started active development in 2015 and had a playable version of it running in 2018. They took 5 more years to finish up the game and polish it. That’s a staggering amount of time they spent on this. I’mma miss playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer with my clan homies on PS5 but I’m dusting off the Series X for this shyt!
Might as well do a locked 35 then :mjlol:
I wonder how this shyt is gonna run on the Series S. You xbots are in for a ride awakening