Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not trying to start shyt but people acting like Microsoft are the reason for this game. :mjlol:

It was announced as a multi before Microsoft bought Bethesda, it good though that people who own the box get to eat at last.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not trying to start shyt but people acting like Microsoft are the reason for this game. :mjlol:

It was announced as a multi before Microsoft bought Bethesda, it good though that people who own the box get to eat at last.

They’ll deserve some credit if it actually comes out more and polished than a typical bgs game

rdj

Pro
Daps

If its good, It was in development before microsoft bought them and get no credit. If its mid, fire Phil Spencer :troll:.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They’ll deserve some credit if it actually comes out more and polished than a typical bgs game
Yes they will hate to be dubious but with the reported scope of this game it’s highly unlikely it won’t be chalked full of bugs and issues.

Good for Xbox owners legit happy for them as the years of unrewarded loyalty was like watching a battered wife keep saying “Bobby will change his a good man”.:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If its good, It was in development before microsoft bought them and get no credit. If its mid, fire Phil Spencer :troll:.

I shyt on Phil, but this won't be on him.

And uhhhh.....how does this Visceral nikka keep dropping leaks and no one got at him yet? :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na…. You trynna start stuff :childplease:

:dame: :whoa::whoa::whoa:

But still:ufdup:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

You said it not me, just saying acting like Microsoft green lit this is demonstrably false. shyt was already years in development before Microsoft swooped in with their fat wallet and bought in.

Anyway guys don’t let me derail your happy moment enjoy and celebrate you guys have earned this after years and years of starvation.:salute:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes they will hate to be dubious but with the reported scope of this game it’s highly unlikely it won’t be chalked full of bugs and issues.

Good for Xbox owners legit happy for them as the years of unrewarded loyalty was like watching a battered wife keep saying “Bobby will change his a good man”.:ehh:

no lies told there :pachaha:

had to dust off my X last night out of the storage room. :laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

laugh-michael-jordan.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt looks good but I might not cop regardless of how well its received. I didn't like Skyrim and most Bethesda games aren't for me despite me acknowledging that they have their qualities. Its kind of similar to why I don't fukk with the last two Zelda games. These make your own fun kind of games miss the mark for me.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This shyt looks good but I might not cop regardless of how well its received. I didn't like Skyrim and most Bethesda games aren't for me despite me acknowledging that they have their qualities. Its kind of similar to why I don't fukk with the last two Zelda games. These make your own fun kind of games miss the mark for me.

:ehh: makes honest sense.

Gamepass def helps since you don't have to come out of pocket (extra) tho.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ok............... Thanks............... I guess nikka...........

Honestly doe.............. I don't think too many fukks were given to begin with. Did you expect a Famous Amos cookie after the post? An invitation to a cookout or podcast? An Amazon coupon code?