Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah that $500 suit snuck up on me a few weeks back too :skip: . When I looked at that jacket and saw $298 I knew I was about to have a bad day :mjlol: . But my Constellation Edition was secure first :ufdup: . Priorities foolio.
Are they going to restock the constellation editions? I been trying to secure mine since they announced it but have had zero luck

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Are they going to restock the constellation editions? I been trying to secure mine since they announced it but have had zero luck
Last I saw it was a luck of the draw thing. Randomly back in stock in the Bethesda store, or maybe Best Buy or Target. Might just have to check every couple of days and keep your fingers crossed. I got mine my chance browsing Best Buy.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm already trying to figure out what my build and playstyle will be. I'mma call it the Dante from DMC class. I'm going for superfast spaceship, light, mobile, lasers. My forward bases will have big titty NPCs running it. I want to use a sword like the naval cutlass or another sword if they have it and a high calibur pistol with thermal zoom. The character itself will have to be fast and strong. My main goal will be to explore unlock every system. I wouldn't even stay long.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Been replaying Fallout 3 all month to prepare for Starfield :blessed:
P5sM.gif

Favorite game of all time :wow:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know nothing about PCs. Would buying a 1 TB SSD for my steam deck make it playable? Or should I just take the L and buy a used Series S?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bethesda put out an official timeline today. It's on their site, can't save it as a photo as it's a slide.