Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What's the different between a 77 rating & 80 rating?

70 to 80 is definitely mid. The good threshold begins at 86+.
I agree with the good threshold being 85 and higher. There are so many games out, that I use 85 as my filter. If it gets lower than that, I'm pretty much not paying attention unless it is from a developer I like or a game series I've enjoyed in the past. There are too many games and not enough time to play some mid-level shyt. You have to have a filtering device, and 85 is that for me.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the good threshold being 85 and higher. There are so many games out, that I use 85 as my filter. If it gets lower than that, I'm pretty much not paying attention unless it is from a developer I like or a game series I've enjoyed in the past. There are too many games and not enough time to play some mid-level shyt. You have to have a filtering device, and 85 is that for me.
Cassette Beasts sitting at 84, don't sleep

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah no watch.

Not gonna front…

Thought you was ignoring me. I was like “damn did I do something to you?”:sadcam:

I’m undecided….. I wanted to get more info on the watch. Like if it’s legit a dope watch…. I was thinking about copping that package. But if it’s some bullshyt….. and far inferior to the typical iWatches and Google watches. Then was gonna pass

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
There are so many games out, that I use 85 as my filter. If it gets lower than that, I'm pretty much not paying attention unless it is from a developer I like or a game series I've enjoyed in the past.

You're missing out on a lot of great games.

The Wolfenstein reboot and the sequel are incredible. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone that's played them calling them bad and the first is at 81 and the sequel is 86.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna front…

Thought you was ignoring me. I was like “damn did I do something to you?”:sadcam:

I’m undecided….. I wanted to get more info on the watch. Like if it’s legit a dope watch…. I was thinking about copping that package. But if it’s some bullshyt….. and far inferior to the typical iWatches and Google watches. Then was gonna pass
I'm just into the video game, I don't care about the extras. Lol

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
FSR is trash. fukk current-AMD, and they were my first GPU. Need to stick to the console contracts, all they do is fukk up PC ports with the exclusive shyt

yeah my last amd card was like a r9 270, dont see myself coming back but im not buying nvidia either until they come back to earth so fukk them too. we'll get a decent dlss implementation at least soon after launch by modders so im not too worried. :manny: