Starfield might end up on PlayStation after all

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Wasn't this game supposed to run at 4k/60 FPS?

You can keep that game. If I ever get a hankering to buy Starfield, I'll get it on PC.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
]Wasn't this game supposed to run at 4k/60 FPS?

You can keep that game. If I ever get a hankering to buy Starfield, I'll get it on PC.
Killzone 2 is 30fps, and every Bethesda game you played on console was 30fps. A who told you this game was supposed to run at 60fps?

You wanna know how many frames per second it'll run on PlayStation tho :umad:

Now educate yourself while you miss out...

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Killzone 2 is 30fps, and every Bethesda game you played on console was 30fps. A who told you this game was supposed to run at 60fps?

You wanna know how many frames per second it'll run on PlayStation tho :umad:

Now educate yourself while you miss out...

Breh, I just pulled up a thread of yours saying that ALL Series X games would run at 60-120 FPS. Despite me saying at the time that wouldn't happen.

Now you pulled up a petition started by an Xbox fan for PlayStation fans who want Starfield.

Time after time after time after time you've been wrong.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh, I just pulled up a thread of yours saying that ALL Series X games would run at 60-120 FPS. Despite me saying at the time that wouldn't happen.

Now you pulled up a petition started by an Xbox fan for PlayStation fans who want Starfield.

Time after time after time after time you've been wrong.
Let's start off with reality and drop the fanboy shyt.
For starters, depending on what a developer is trying to create will determine how a game runs. Starfield isn't your average game, it's attempting to be one of the biggest games ever created with entire universes to explore. The sheer scope of the game is why it's running at 30fps along with other factors demonstrated in the video about this subject.

You a a dumBass fanboy thought that no matter what game was being attempted, Xbox or even pc will run it at 60fps no issues.

Now if you thought that, slap yourself. As for you having quoted me it's hilarious you say that while not producing :jbhmm: i know I was debating with mostly PC heads and @Kamikaze Revy that there will be games that run at 4k/120. That was the debate, not that literally every game would do that. And of all the games released this Gen, you couldn't name 5 games off the top of your head that is locked at 30fps. With that said, what's wrong with 30fps in Bethesda games? Has that EVER been an issue? Let's stop the cap, you nikkaz mad you not getting a game that comes with the service on the greener side. Point blank period, no reason to discuss other topics when the source of your beef is Starfields exclusivity to what you call the competition :umad:

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Let's start off with reality and drop the fanboy shyt.
For starters, depending on what a developer is trying to create will determine how a game runs. Starfield isn't your average game, it's attempting to be one of the biggest games ever created with entire universes to explore. The sheer scope of the game is why it's running at 30fps along with other factors demonstrated in the video about this subject.

You a a dumBass fanboy thought that no matter what game was being attempted, Xbox or even pc will run it at 60fps no issues.

Now if you thought that, slap yourself. As for you having quoted me it's hilarious you say that while not producing :jbhmm: i know I was debating with mostly PC heads and @Kamikaze Revy that there will be games that run at 4k/120. That was the debate, not that literally every game would do that. And of all the games released this Gen, you couldn't name 5 games off the top of your head that is locked at 30fps. With that said, what's wrong with 30fps in Bethesda games? Has that EVER been an issue? Let's stop the cap, you nikkaz mad you not getting a game that comes with the service on the greener side. Point blank period, no reason to discuss other topics when the source of your beef is Starfields exclusivity to what you call the competition :umad:
You typed all that shyt, that I'm not gonna read btw, to say absolutely nothing.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You typed all that shyt, that I'm not gonna read btw, to say absolutely nothing.
You do realize this is a forum.. requires reading... And this isn't a Dm which means anyone can see how I just destroyed you :win:

2ndly, you just said I typed something you're not going to read only to end it with "To say absolutely nothing"

If you didn't read, then you have no idea what I wrote. But you posted a reply to share you're opinion on it while simultaneously not reading what you have an opinion on :wow: Sounds like something a butthurt fakkit would say, carry on :therethere:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I mean, y'all did this for sunset overdrive and Sony went and bought insomniac because of it :yeshrug:

:mjlol: @ the acquisition of Insomniac having anything to do with Sunset Overdrive. So you out here drunk at 8:40AM ?:heh:

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You do realize this is a forum.. requires reading... And this isn't a Dm which means anyone can see how I just destroyed you :win:

2ndly, you just said I typed something you're not going to read only to end it with "To say absolutely nothing"

If you didn't read, then you have no idea what I wrote. But you posted a reply to share you're opinion on it while simultaneously not reading what you have an opinion on :wow: Sounds like something a butthurt fakkit would say, carry on :therethere:
Breh, in this forum, you're a walking L.

So many wrong takes over the years, I can easily debunk.

The only thing positive I can say is that you really play your Xbox and take advantage of gamepass, unlike some.

Daps
Allow me to introduce myself @PS5

I am …. The Sony fanboy killer himself …. Trackfodakid
I pledge my allegiance to you. Consider me a robin to your batman

My hobbies include shytting on eagle fans, being able to play starfield in September, and reporting known PlayStation owners to the police.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Allow me to introduce myself @PS5

I am …. The Sony fanboy killer himself …. Trackfodakid
I pledge my allegiance to you. Consider me a robin to your batman

My hobbies include shytting on eagle fans, being able to play starfield in September, and reporting known PlayStation owners to the police.
:myman: Sam will show them howell (I just coined that)

Breh, in this forum, you're a walking L.

So many wrong takes over the years, I can easily debunk.

The only thing positive I can say is that you really play your Xbox and take advantage of gamepass, unlike some.
This forum is an L without contributors to this forum like me, let's not get it twisted. I'm a legend in the game, My hall of shame tag has antique plates :win: and who is in control of all that? The brotha man or the otha man? That's right, it's a badge of honor to outspoken individuals. You want that mainstream love? I'm on the 5150 side of the game, BBB, Nevalost!!!

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
lNfzKA5.gif