Starfield Might Be The GOAT But Starfield Fans On Reddit Are Some Real Weirdos

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
o7pdW77.jpg

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
This, lame ass nikka would rather be ashamed of who he is than embrace the shyt and change people's perspectives by being cool himself.

Imma smoke weed and play vidyuh games, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT nikkaS DO :pacspit:

:gucci:Here's a dap.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:Here's a dap.
You think I expect the very same people that you're ashamed of being associated with to feel what I just said :dwillhuh: trust me pleighboi, I don't do it for daps, imma speak my truth regardless. You should try it sometimes

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I dig that being single comment. my brother is single, I call that nikka freedom williams. it's 3am, I'm bored, I'm out. I need oceans 11 to get out at night.

my lady waits for the most unpauseable cut scenes to give me recaps on absolutely nothing. GUESS WHAT PAM SAID. she said let me hear this please
I'm pretty sure this is every gamer's girlfriend/wife, lol smmfh!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I dig that being single comment. my brother is single, I call that nikka freedom williams. it's 3am, I'm bored, I'm out. I need oceans 11 to get out at night.

my lady waits for the most unpauseable cut scenes to give me recaps on absolutely nothing. GUESS WHAT PAM SAID. she said let me hear this please
Last name is Williams. Ok. Yo breh, what's yo brothers first name, current address, and birth date? I'm doing a survey on married gamers vs single gamers. His social would help out a lil bit too. :feedme: