Stardom - Wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

This is the logical progression of the bullshyt that liberals here been pushing, TBH.

They started under Obama with that whole "Anti-Bullying" shyt, then they started getting Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. . .to start banning people for hurting people's feelings.

Me personally, I go by the Tyler The Creator philosophy :yeshrug:

076.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is the logical progression of the bullshyt that liberals here been pushing, TBH.

They started under Obama with that whole "Anti-Bullying" shyt, then they started getting Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. . .to start banning people for hurting people's feelings.

076.png
This is nonsense. There's a gulf of a difference between deplatforming and placing people in prison. No one is pushing for the latter. And that philosophy is dumb, because this followed her into her real life as well. I hate how this burden is placed on the innocent and never on the person *choosing* to be a pos.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

076.png
cyber bullying often leads to offline bullying though

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lol, criminalize speech under the guise of being anti bullying. Then they will criminalize speech under the guise of misinformation.

True free speexh is government approved apeech.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This is nonsense. There's a gulf of a difference between deplatforming and placing people in prison. No one is pushing for the latter. And that philosophy is dumb, because this followed her into her real life as well. I hate how this burden is placed on the innocent and never on the person *choosing* to be a pos.
Not really.

If I can lose my job, be thrown out of school, and have everything I've worked my whole life for taken away over some bullshyt like a joke, then that is like throwing somebody in prison.

It also keeps us living in fear of the whims of the most sensitive nikkaz in society.

I've never known any real nikkaz to demand anybody be "deplatformed" because their feelings were hurt, that was always seen as some gay wypipo shyt.

Now, they got us out there acting like bytches because we wanna be like their asses.

And guess what, there's 8 billion people on earth, you aint gonna cleanse the world of all the a$$holes. You got a block button, a mute button, and like Tyler the Creator said, "just close your eyes or turn off the computer" :russ:
cyber bullying often leads to offline bullying though
Says who?

99% of time, people are being "cyber bullied" by people who aren't even in the same city as them

Sometimes not even the same state or country.

All this is just an excuse to silence people who don't agree with you

I don't hesitate to mute & block racist CACs or ignorant nikkaz if they get on my damned nerves.

I don't have to go run and beg somebody else to save me from somebody else's words and try to get someone thrown off the internet or fired from their job.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

076.png
In Japan things are different :yeshrug: They been connected for a lot longer than us and their society is much more intertwined with online than us.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i get annoyed thinking about the fact this girl died thinking nobody cared about her cause people didn't start showing love until after she died :snoop:

had they showed love beforehand she might not have did what she did :mjcry:

anyway here's a dope tribute vid i came across a few weeks ago :salute:

I'm pretty sure lots of people showed her love while she was alive

All those Japanese women's wrestlers are pretty popular, especially if they're cute.

She probably, like most folks, ignored all the positive stuff people said about her & chose to focus on the negative.