Starcraft Remastered (PC)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War expansion (Base code is the same. Includes Campaign and Multiplayer).
Remastered Graphics (4K UHD Support + detailed visuals + updated portraits and unit, ability to really zoom in or out).
Revised Dialogue and Audio (The original soundtrack and dialogue, re-recorded and rejuvenated).
Blizzard Friends and Matchmaking (Anti-cheat, LAN & Online Play, HD and Non-HD users can play together).
Classic StarCraft Gameplay* (New comic book interludes tell the original story with a fresh coat of paint).
Cloud Saves (Campaign, Custom Maps, Replays, and Keybinds).
Localization in 13 languages (English, German, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (LatAm), Spanish (European), Polish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese).
Compatible with Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac.

The game will include the classic StarCraft and Brood War campaigns, as well as LAN and online multiplayer. The original story cinematics will be bumped up to 1080p resolution. In addition to the updated visuals, it will also feature updated audio.The game will include the classic StarCraft and Brood War campaigns, as well as LAN and online multiplayer. The original story cinematics will be bumped up to 1080p resolution. In addition to the updated visuals, it will also feature updated audio. Cloud support will let players keep their saves, custom maps, replays, and keybind settings online.

As part of preparations for the release of StarCraft: Remastered, Blizzard will be updating StarCraft: Brood War in the coming days to version 1.18. This patch will include various bug fixes and improvements, including the addition of an observer mode, modern anti-cheat features, improved compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

Following the update, Blizzard will release StarCraft Anthology (which includes the original StarCraft and the Brood War expansion) as a free download.

StarCraft: Remastered announced, releasing this summer

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Want to get this but I keep getting a fukking 'internal error' when I try to purchase it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like persistent jutting. Hard to explain. Didn't ruin my experience or anything.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just like persistent jutting. Hard to explain. Didn't ruin my experience or anything.
Maybe this is why?

The remaster only improves on visuals and not performance. Performance was kept exactly the same so as not to break balance.