Votes: 63 48.8%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
StarTrekPicardVader.gif~c200

Star Trek all day. The DS9 and TNG franchises alone shyt all over the Star Wars' reboots. :yeshrug: The character development in DS9 The Borg. Species 8472. The Founders and the Jem'Hadar. The Doctor. Captain Sisko. Worf. Jadzia Dax. Odo. Data. Geordie. Captain Picard. :banderas: That episode where Captain Sisko got lost in time, but appeared to Jake. :mjcry:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Trek.

Star Wars is to Checkers as Star Trek is to Chess. Much greater body of work with Trek.

Star Wars has to be the most overhyped franchise of all time. The original movies weren't even all that good. And don't even let me get on the prequels with Jar-Jar Binks and shyt... And now Disney is just milking the shyt by putting out a new film every six months and shyt. Sad...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Star wars before or after Kathleen Kennedy? :hubie:

EDIT:
TNG was my shyt back in the day :wow: ....I tried deep space 9 for a season or 2 but couldn't hold on.:francis: I stopped watching some time after they started exploring the other side of the worm whole.:yeshrug: My cousin said it got better sometime shortly after I stopped watching.:jbhmm: But it was to slow and they hardly ever went anywhere:scust:

454364.jpg

Dark matter on syfy was my shyt :ohlawd: ...I think they canceled seaeon 4 a couple months back :mjcry:

Last edited: