Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally got some time and beat this today.

This shyt is better than all the recent movie sequels wtf.

If it wasn’t for the performance I’d say this was one of the top games this year.

Ending was impactful and has me excited for the next game. Cal really becoming his own character frfr.

EA got one with this series.

Daps

If it wasn’t for the performance I’d say this was one of the top games this year.

Ending was impactful and has me excited for the next game. Cal really becoming his own character frfr.

I wanna play this but part 1 is kinda mid

Flexington

All Star
Daps

I really hope they do another one. You can tell they learned some good lessons from the first and this sequel was just better in every way. The traversal was so much better having double jump from the get go, and all the extra stuff you learn allows you to fight in so many ways you rarely get stuck in a situation.

We gotta explore his dark side more. I thought Bode was really about to get it when he went punch crazy at the end.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I really hope they do another one. You can tell they learned some good lessons from the first and this sequel was just better in every way. The traversal was so much better having double jump from the get go, and all the extra stuff you learn allows you to fight in so many ways you rarely get stuck in a situation.

We gotta explore his dark side more. I thought Bode was really about to get it when he went punch crazy at the end.
Yea I hope the next game expands on that as well. It was fun when they let you unleash it.