Star Wars Eclipse (PS4, PS5, Xbox 1, Xbox series x)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am shocked there wasn’t a thread already. I have looked and run multiple searches. Isn’t the coli interested? The only reason I paid this any attention was because of who is attached to it (Quantic dream). Looks great and with QD style of story telling and gameplay it is going to be interesting.

mad games were announced, i feel like a lot of stuff didn't really get the attention it deserved cause there was just too much.

this game looks dope as hell. Quantic Dream doing someone elses IP is a welcome change for me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
EA making it, so i'll assume it's trash until proven otherwise. Looking forward more the the KOTR remake.
probably only delyed because they are trying to figure out ways to make it an online game and get that subscription/micr transaction money. They not interested in just making a good stor driven starwars game, despite all the lore that it affords. Stars wars games should be on some Uncharted/Last of us type shyt. not MMORG or whatever

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EA making it, so i'll assume it's trash until proven otherwise. Looking forward more the the KOTR remake.
probably only delyed because they are trying to figure out ways to make it an online game and get that subscription/micr transaction money. They not interested in just making a good stor driven starwars game, despite all the lore that it affords. Stars wars games should be on some Uncharted/Last of us type shyt. not MMORG or whatever

It’s not EA. It’s Quantic Dream, the people who made Detroit Become Human. I think they are self publishing it also

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s not EA. It’s Quantic Dream, the people who made Detroit Become Human. I think they are self publishing it also
I'd play a stars version of detroit become human. :ehh:
Dialog tree/quicktime games are good for a couple playthroughs. though i'd prefer some actual good combat mechanics too, like say The Witcher 3 meets starwars