Star Wars Battlefront II Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Disney needs to step in and take this franchise away form EA. It’s crazy how bad they’ve fukked up. What happened to all that free DLC? What happened to the clone wars? Count Dooku? Gen Grevious? Obi and Anakin? They dropped some half ass Solo shyt back in May and abandoned this game. Awful
I got this a while back for $9 so I’m not gonna complain too much, but that shyt was jarring to see no Obi in this game or the previous one.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney needs to step in and take this franchise away form EA. It’s crazy how bad they’ve fukked up. What happened to all that free DLC? What happened to the clone wars? Count Dooku? Gen Grevious? Obi and Anakin? They dropped some half ass Solo shyt back in May and abandoned this game. Awful
Obi, clone wars ect. not even in the game still?

Wtf :russ:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ashamed I made this thread. This game was hard to fukk up but of course EA did it.

I seriously redownloaded battlefront 1 and play that more. The whole class shyt sucks to me. Let me pick what gun i want to use with what star cards i want and walker assault is my shyt. No bespin, scarif and even the old jakku map was better.

Are the still planning on dropping the clone wars dlc? If not ill just delete the game
Now and trade it in for a dollar at gamestop

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I still play this sometimes. The game is too easy since most players suck.

I seriously redownloaded battlefront 1 and play that more. The whole class shyt sucks to me. Let me pick what gun i want to use with what star cards i want and walker assault is my shyt. No bespin, scarif and even the old jakku map was better.

Are the still planning on dropping the clone wars dlc? If not ill just delete the game
Now and trade it in for a dollar at gamestop

The DLC is coming soon. Here is a roadmap.

hEiJkOY.jpg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still don't get how they didn't just do a Battlefield with a Star Wars skin?? I mean that will be closer to the original Battlefront games. This was a layup EA:snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just won the match in the theed ower room with each team down to one life. Pushed darth Vader off the cliff as obi wan :banderas:. Had the highest score on the team 2 of the last 3 matches :myman: