Star Wars: Battlefront HYPE - NOV Release Date - 25Gb on ps4 #FAIL

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
the only question that matters to me is whether it will be better than halo 5... i just want any excuse to not have to spend 450 bucks more on videogames :mjcry:

i love halo too much tho and in the end i know i will :mjcry:

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Remember when Visceral used to make great survival action games in the Dead Space series? Remember when they weren't known for being forced unto EA's battlefield churning machine.

Why would DICE -- a developer owned by EA, crush Visceral -- a developer /also/ owned by EA? What sense does that make at all?

Are you sure that the date for Battlefront isn't some placeholder? Seeing as releasing a Star Wars game in the middle of the busiest release schedule of the season seems well, /fukking stupid./ considering they aren't marketing Battlefront as a 'Battlefield' game.

:usure: I mean, it's common sense really that most casuals who play the series don't associate Battlefront with Battlefield.

--

Regarding the actual game, I have no hope that it'll live up to be as good as the Battlefront series. It's going to be neutered in some way, I can feel it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know how anyone doesnt see a game from DICE and it being forced to release near the same time as the film and go :lupe:

Id be shocked if the game wasnt a mess like B4 at launch.

Lol shyt won't even let you log on to play of continually crash. shyt Battlefront makes more sense as a battlefield game than this dumb cops vs robbers shyt.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It has been hard to keep these secrets from the community, but we’re excited to announce that we will be hosting a panel at Celebration on April 17th, kicking off at 10:30AM PT, where we will debut the official reveal trailer for Star Wars Battlefront. Make sure to get to the show early to secure your seat. But that is not all… All attendees will have a chance to see gameplay behind closed doors during the show at our official booth along with a few other activities starting that Friday.