Star Wars: Battlefront HYPE - NOV Release Date - 25Gb on ps4 #FAIL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cool.

Not shocked at all with the Sony partnership. Sony and Disney/Marvel brokered that Spiderman deal for Spidey to appear in the Marvel cinematic Universe so they are partners/Cool. And of course Disney owns Star Wars now. Dice also prefers the ps4 as well.
The fukk does this have to do with anything?

Stan shyt when there's nothing to Stan brehs :smh:

On topic. I'm not a Star Wars fan or a Battlfield fan, but this game got me hype for some reason. Can't wait till November :noah:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fukk does this have to do with anything?

Stan shyt when there's nothing to Stan brehs :smh:

On topic. I'm not a Star Wars fan or a Battlfield fan, but this game got me hype for some reason. Can't wait till November :noah:

There's always an incentive for the partnering company. I just want to know what it is.....

I knew you'd respond to my post too.....right on time.... :pachaha:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Star Wars: Battlefront has been finally revealed with an incredible gameplay trailerthat uses in-game assets, and according to the team at DICE as well as to people who have watched actual gameplay the game graphics look identical to those seen in the trailer. Preorders for Star Wars: Battlefront are available for both the Standard and Deluxe versions.

DICE Design Director Niklas Fegraeus, answers many fans’ questions on Twitter, and reveals tons of new information about the game.

There will be four planets at the time of launch, including locations never seen before. The Battle of Jakku free DLC releasing in December will add a fifth planet. The planets differ in size from large to small and provide different experiences based on different modes.

Each planet will feature more than two maps, and there will be more than eight total maps at launch.

A feature called Missions allows players to play solo or cooperatively with bots on or offline. Missions can be played in splitsceen locally or online coop, although splitscreen is for local play only.

When playing as a soldier players can change between 1st and 3rd person view seamlessly.

There will be dogfights with starfighters over the planets, although space battles will not be included.

The game was filmed in engine, using in-game models, another confirmation regarding the visual aspect of Star Wars: Battlefront.

The Battle of Jakku free DLC will arrive on December 8, and it will be available a week before on December 1st to those who preorder the game.

Advertisements

Star Wars: Battlefront focuses on the original Star Wars trilogy and it is quite apparent, that it captures the look and feel of the films admirably.

Star Wars: Battlefront does take aspects from the previous Battlefront games but it is quite different as well, that is why it’s considered a reboot and not Battlefront 3.

The availability of Heroes depends on the game mode. More Heroes besides Darth Vader and Boba Fett will be revealed at a later date.

The shield used in the trailer is one of Battlefront’s powerups and more will be revealed in the future.

Players will have great flexibility in creating their own playstyle.

Star Wars: Battlefront will be 60 fps on both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One
The developing team at DICE is targeting 60 fps on both consoles.

Star Wars: Battlefront will feature many unlockables, achievements and collectibles, that will be revealed at a later date.

Niklas Fegraeus thanks everyone and in true Star Wars spirit bids everyone farewell.

http://wccftech.com/star-wars-battl...irector-graphics-size-maps-heroes-frame-rate/

@Melbournelad

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here we go with DICE trying to hit 60fps :snoop:

There is no try...either do or do not
images

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They're putting all kina money's behind this. I hope this weapon selection is deep

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Cool.

Not shocked at all with the Sony partnership. Sony and Disney/Marvel brokered that Spiderman deal for Spidey to appear in the Marvel cinematic Universe so they are partners/Cool. And of course Disney owns Star Wars now. Dice also prefers the ps4 as well.

Spiderman is gonna be in this new Star Wars game?
:banderas:

that's gonna be dope!!!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think they're doing it all wrong. What's the point of having multiple maps of the same planet when you could have a different planet for each map. You could've easily given us 8+ different planets :stopitslime:. I'm willing to bet that the 4 planets are Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and either Coruscant, Dagobah or the Death Star.

I'm willing to bet that they probably ditched all the instant action features too. :beli:

I better atleast get online Hero Assault :birdman: