*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That @MAGNETO. nikka disappeared off the face of the earth.

That @PS5 troll went ghost as well. :lolbron:
Last year y’all had injuries and it was wait till next year :sadcam:

So you bytch nikkaz should know better, you over here thinking you’re good when the entire league is on a down year and you’re playing in a division that is struggling. Next year maybe you can break the repeat drought, Mike McCarthy is a leader if men, it’s going to work out. Year 1 if a dynasty, you heard it here first :martin:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Our potential three first round picks in 2022 helps to ease that burden. :wow:

Y all just don't shyt the bed now when it matters. Join us and the giants as the relevant teams in the nfc east this century.

And you don't do that bish azz move that u especially @dtownreppin214 are known to do all these years, hype front running during the season with your chest out making dumb azz threads or mentions, then nervous as hell before their first playoff game and then go quiet when them c00nboys disappoint and shyt the bed in the wild card game and divisional round.:mjlol:

But but Dez caught it.

But but Jason Garrett.

I already see it, but but Mike McCarthy

:russ:

I agree with him. We have a stupid ill-prepared team that has made a habit out of blaming the refs for all their ills. They get that from fat boy.

:laff:

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Peering at the nfc east standings just to have them peer back at them.

fukk you hoe ass nikkas for talkin ALL THAT shyt, JUST to shyt the bed again, for PROUDLY winning the division only to LOSE at home. :heh:

Half you fakkits weren't even ALIVE last time these fukkin clowns won a meaningful playoff game. :russ:

Whole generations have grown up and had their OWN kids since the last time you dikk suckin bytchES celebrated true playoff success. :pachaha:

Way to keep up appearances all season, then show your true colors when it counts. :mjlol:

fukk you PREDICTABLE ASS, true to form ass, trash ass pussies FOREVER. :pacspit:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk you hoe ass nikkas for talkin ALL THAT shyt, JUST to shyt the bed again, for PROUDLY winning the division only to LOSE at home. :heh:

Half you fakkits weren't even ALIVE last time these fukkin clowns won a meaningful playoff game. :russ:

Whole generations have grown up and had their OWN kids since the last time you dikk suckin bytchES celebrated true playoff success. :pachaha:

Way to keep up appearances all season, then show your true colors when it counts. :mjlol:

fukk you PREDICTABLE ASS, true to form ass, trash ass pussies FOREVER. :pacspit:

:wtf: I'm not a cowboys fan, I was mocking them.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Honestly this is an eagles thread again. The last NFC east team to win it all

Giants havent won a playoff game since their last SB win a decade ago..but at least their win can be watched on a digital format :manny:

Skins havent won a playoff game in 17 years

Cowboys have won a wild card here and there but today showed why they've been a fail since the mid 90s.

It's only right

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well…

Who knows if Dallas will ever get over the hump but I can begrudgingly say they will at least go 6-0 or 5-1 in the NFC East again next year.

1. Im sorry I do not believe in hurts as a QB, eagles do not have enough surrounding weapons for him and their coach is incompetent at best.

2. the giants organization is a mess of mediocrity and although I’m not a huge fan of Daniel Jones, under the right coordinator I would not give up on him just yet.

3. Wsh, we are about to get a corny ass name, lame coach, and no viable QB on the roster.

What I’m saying is yesterday I found myself laughing at Dallas but then I also quickly thought back to three weeks ago when I was sitting in AT&T watching my redskins getting the shyt kicked out of them for four quarters so I can’t laugh that much.

Dallas may have problems and beating up on the NFC East alone won’t bring the ultimate prosperity but at least they can get legit seats to the table.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Well…

Who knows if Dallas will ever get over the hump but I can begrudgingly say they will at least go 6-0 or 5-1 in the NFC East again next year.

1. Im sorry I do not believe in hurts as a QB, eagles do not have enough surrounding weapons for him and their coach is incompetent at best.

2. the giants organization is a mess of mediocrity and although I’m not a huge fan of Daniel Jones, under the right coordinator I would not give up on him just yet.

3. Wsh, we are about to get a corny ass name, lame coach, and no viable QB on the roster.

What I’m saying is yesterday I found myself laughing at Dallas but then I also quickly thought back to three weeks ago when I was sitting in AT&T watching my redskins getting the shyt kicked out of them for four quarters so I can’t laugh that much.

Dallas may have problems and beating up on the NFC East alone won’t bring the ultimate prosperity but at least they can get legit seats to the table.

If u don't get out of here with that. This division has not had a repeat winner in like 20 years. The last perennial nfc east division winner were the Eagles from like the early 2000s

This is football. Injuries happen, players get released, players get traded superstars get drafted, bust get drafted. You can't predict this division especially.

Now what we can all bank on is when these c00nboys win the division, their fan base be talking shyt knowing damn well they haven't done anything real in decades and their team always comes through on the choking before the NFC Title Game

So miss me with that chill being the buzz kill and let us enjoy laughing at these nikkas and their fan base.