*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm going to be so glad when these clowns choke in the important games and their annoying fans make their usual weak ass excuses. :smugbiden:
post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I'm going to be so glad when these clowns choke in the important games and their annoying fans make their usual weak ass excuses. :smugbiden:
I hate these fakkits too, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Both Dak and Zeke are elite skill position players, this team has proven it doesn't even really NEED Dez (OR Witten, really) to ball out offensively, and that offensive line is retarded.

It's intellectually dishonest to suggest these homos ain't the class of the NFC.

(*goes to throw up*)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That anger...:banderas:

Can't blame you... oline all under 25, 23 yr old QB, 21 yr old RB.....my GOD how could you not be furious.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate these fakkits too, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Both Dak and Zeke are elite skill position players, this team has proven it doesn't even really NEED Dez (OR Witten, really) to ball out offensively, and that offensive line is retarded.

It's intellectually dishonest to suggest these homos ain't the class of the NFC.

(*goes to throw up*)
They still think we're an accident waiting to happen. The leader of that charge is on the bench though :mjgrin:

And @twan83 fukk that, I don't want none of them fools in the playoffs. They need to all 3 hover around 8-8. I'd rather Washington make it though. Philly defense too nice and ny has Eli. We'll smash Washington