standing up to your dad apreciation

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
man hell nah....My pops was 6'0 and solid muscle dude scared the fukk outta me when I was a kid.

Wasn't until I was in high school and I was 6'2 and all I did was eat, lift, and play football/basketball that I'd give him the :childplease: when he threatened an asswhooping. I'd never hit my pops tho I got too much respect for him.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
my on and off since high school :shaq:

She got a kid now and dyed her hair blonde. I shared that girl :sadbron:

Do you think she'd mind to be shared again? :yeshrug:

edit: Props, yo. Props. She looks good as fukk *daps and passes a beer*

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
challenged my pops to a fight once..i was vexxed that he was pullin some slick shyt on me with my education..took my shirt off and put the dukes up immediately when he walked thru the door..he backed down...kinda wish i didnt do that but he deserved it..."you can send me to jail ole man but youll be in the hospital" :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Never stepped up to my dad. Hes always been cool. Stepped up to my mom once though. I was like 16. She would always get heated at me for the smallest things and would straight up bytch slap me in the face for the hell of it. One summer i think i forgot to run an errand. She came home all :birdman:, asked me why i forgot to do it, Im like the time just passed me by. She then threw a quick calzaghe swipe at my face. I caught that shyt and threw her hand away hard enough she almost lost her balance. Our relationships never been the same since.

How is it different now?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I would never step to my dad like that. I don't know why but me personally, I don't think he or I would ever get to that point. One of us would back down 1st. Now, him and my brother, I really don't know.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nah I got way to much respect for my pops, he always tried to talk problems out rather then hitting me. I would kick his ass considering his like 5'7 (skinny) and I'm 6'2 athletic, been boxing since I was 11 and naturally aggressive. But If my dad ever did swing on me, I would walk away or just try to stop him.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember one time me and my pops was slap boxing and shyt got real :krs:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
scust @ some of you slime not having respect for your parents. Even if you COULD whoop your old mans ass, you should never flex on him. He knows best when he's tellin you shyt and trying to give you a reality check.