standing up to your dad apreciation

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
remember that day when you finally told your pops to stop playing with your ass while you was tryin to sleep? nah ill leave the incest threads to h@llow. but remember when you flexed to your old man and told him to fukk off for trying to give you the belt? :skip:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Me and my pops get into a physical fight before. I had to hem his ass up on the wall. nikka looked at me like :krs: when it happened.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't flex up on pops now and I'm half his age and bigger than him. I couldn't imagine doing that shyt as a child.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Never stepped up to my dad. Hes always been cool. Stepped up to my mom once though. I was like 16. She would always get heated at me for the smallest things and would straight up bytch slap me in the face for the hell of it. One summer i think i forgot to run an errand. She came home all :birdman:, asked me why i forgot to do it, Im like the time just passed me by. She then threw a quick calzaghe swipe at my face. I caught that shyt and threw her hand away hard enough she almost lost her balance. Our relationships never been the same since.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I only stepped up to my dad once and got the beats for it. Later I found out he has no strength in his right arm :shaq: by then I had taken wrestling and gained some muscle. I still to this day would never fight my dad. I just wouldn't want to win or beat my dad at anything really. I just have this image of my dad that I don't want to see him take an L.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I tried this. I can still feel the stinging from that slap. Never again.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
My dad would knock my ass out if it got to the point that we got physical, due to the fact that I have too much respect for him to ever consider swinging