Standing Rock DAPL: Protesters Disperse; Santa Monica divests from Wells Fargo

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I saw pictures of some girl with a huge chunk missing out of her reportedly from a concussion grenade that was there online earlier today. I didn't have time to look into it more though.

The whole situation is unacceptable idk what the real alternative is though. I hate the idea of pipelines but the alternatives(rail, truck, etc) are just as bad if not worse.

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard veterans are planning to go there to help the protesters

Veterans to deploy for Standing Rock
By Sophie Lewis, CNN

Updated 4:18 PM ET, Tue November 22, 2016

Story highlights
  • On December 4, hundreds of veterans will travel to Standing Rock to support #NoDAPL
  • Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, is a call for veterans to "defend the water protectors from assault and intimidation"

(CNN)On December 4, hundreds of veterans plan to "deploy" to Standing Rock Indian Reservation in North Dakota to join in protest against the planned Dakota Access Pipeline.

The event, Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, is a call for veterans to "assemble as a peaceful, unarmed militia" to "defend the water protectors from assault and intimidation at the hands of the militarized police force and DAPL security." The organizers hope to prevent progress on the construction of the pipeline as well as draw national attention to the cause.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
The DREAM ACT IS REPEALED BREHS, YESSS!!!!!!!

If this was post Jan 20, better believe deadly force would be authorized. Get your protesting in now, a lot of melanated blood will be shed in 2 months. Imagine the Mike Brown protests under the orange fakkit

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The event, Veterans Stand for Standing Rock, is a call for veterans to "assemble as a peaceful, unarmed militia" to "defend the water protectors from assault and intimidation at the hands of the militarized police force and DAPL security."

Funny. Did they "assemble as a peaceful, unarmed militia" when occupying and likely killing brown folks abroad? Did they defend their bases abroad while unarmed?