Stan Lee vs. Stephen King

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
fukk you. Stan nikka stan. More classics bigger impact which is what you are asking for not whos the better writer you dumb son of a bytch.

Stephens unneeded attention to detail bores the shyt outta me but ok you on his dikk for what book exactly? What impact did he make as big as spiderman? :mjlol:

Stoppit clown
I like both as much as each other for different reasons.

Two completely different styles of story telling but both just as captivating.

I like King's weird short stories and Stan's ability to make everything entertaining and thought provoking. That's not an easy feat.

Also, it's already implied that I was referring to them as authors as that is their fukking craft, dipshyt. They are not film makers or producers etc... they write books and scripts.

:gucci:If I compared the filmmaker of a Marvel jawnt vs. that of a DC jawnt then that would imply that I would be referring to the directors as they are the one's who put the film together, 笨蛋!!:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I like both as much as each other for different reasons.

Two completely different styles of story telling but both just as captivating.

I like King's weird short stories and Stan's ability to make everything entertaining and thought provoking. That's not an easy feat.

Also, it's already implied that I was referring to them as authors as that is their fukking craft, dipshyt. They are not film makers or producers etc... they write books and scripts.

:gucci:If I compared the filmmaker of a Marvel jawnt vs. that of a DC jawnt then that would imply that I would be referring to the directors as they are the one's who put the film together, 笨蛋!!:mjlol:
Just say you on stephens dikk bruh. I dont care.

I say stan better and has more impact.

I can name a list of classic individual characters that habe come out his brain.

Cant say the same for your shaggy dog face b*stard stephen

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I like King's dark humor.

Stan has had the greater impact with just 3 syllables, Spider-Man. Stan is the man...