Stadia Brehs. Help! (CP77 related)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
man my daughter was in the room when that option came up...DEFAULT DEFAULT *CLICKCLICKCLICK*

hope i didnt fukk up my character's swag
Bruh, there's needs to be a warning. Last night I picked a butt naked strung out white chick out of the tub and carried her out to the terrance with titties all in my face the whole time. Why did she just have to to be naked though?

Edit character is straight limp with no genitalia. How I'm supposed to be swagged out with no balls?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, there's needs to be a warning. Last night I picked a butt naked strung out white chick out of the tub and carried her out to the terrance with titties all in my face the whole time. Why did she just have to to be naked though?

Edit character is straight limp with no genitalia. How I'm supposed to be swagged out with no balls?
Yeah it is a little over the top but this was talked about numerous times prior to release. That said, they included a nudity censor in the options.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is it looking on stadia especially for those streaming to a 4K TV?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
how is it looking on stadia especially for those streaming to a 4K TV?
it looks good. way better than all this stuff im seeing posted

i didnt know about performance mode vs visual mode tho. visual mode looks high end but its only 30fps. performance mode doesnt look bad

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Tired to tell the stans in the official thread; this would look like shyt on ps4/xbox1.

I'm playing on Stadia, on my old ass LG Stylo 3.

A few hiccups but works great.

Been playing about 8 hours.

Last edited: