* STACY KEIBLER *** APPRECIATION THREAD*

GrudgeBooty

Rookie
Daps
crazy to look at this and remember being hyped as a young bruh about her ass, and then looking at all the half-naked women on IG I scroll by without a second look who easily have her beat - the AE definitely benefited from being part of a time period of TV where limits were being pushed and it was clearly and starkly different from what was before it. It's why that nostalgia all over the BWIW was funny objectively; these days Keibler wouldn't have survived in this world of Kardashian asses and FashionNova-endorsing IG 'fitness models' who would have fried most of our brains in 2002.

The desensitization is real.

That being said, I looked at Keibler's IG while writing this, and even though she has 20% of the followers of that box-built broad from the 'would you quarantine with this butterface' thread or whatever on here... I'd still knock it down if asked tomorrow:yeshrug:
To be honest I think she'd still do well in this era of Jenners and Kardashians because she has a really pretty face. I mean she might have needed to get a boob job at least, but I think she'd benefit from just being naturally pretty. Did that make sense?

• Dap
Reactions: 907

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:noah:

0f11b-16799745629055-1920.jpg