Squidward is the realest character ever!!

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Man when i was little i thought squidward was a fukk nikka, but now that im older i see alotta similarities between him and i. So basically I and alot of other adults became fukk nikkas

Gain self realization from spongebob squarepants brehs
Not fukk nikkas, people just aint happy all the time for no reason...

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I feel for squidward coz he has to deal with those infantile morons all the time.

Plankton and Karen and Patrick's sister are the funniest.

I hate spongebob and Patric. Especially after they made Patrick even dumber.

Mordecai & Rigby
Spongebob & Patrick
Pickle & Peanut

They are cartoon characters but I really hate them all. But I can't stop watching...

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
@Plankton how do you feel about him?

imageforums.php

Do you remember when i pretended to like Squidwards clarinet playing just so i could gain his friendship to maneuver the crabby patty formula from him? But instead i got sent to jail for a crime he committed?

OP is way off.....Squidward ain't the realest.......I stuck to the G code and didn't snitch and what does this fool do? Not only did he not send me any packages or put money on my books, this disrespectful fool tried to holla at mine while I was caged up like an animal for a crime he commited..

hqdefault.jpg

To answer your question....

fukk Squidward

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Squidward is an untalented lame who thinks he has the sauce and is better than people who are happy being where they are.

Be jealous of your happy neighbors because you're an untalented, depressed clarinet player brehs