Squats every day, no problem right?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
You can bodyweight squat everyday.

But we talking about barbell, 3 times per week at most. When I get back to doing full body 3 times per week I wanna try that tbh.

But make sure your back is all good before you start squatting. And make your form is as perfect as it can be. The only way you can hurt yourself on squats honestly if you are using way too much weight or you are using bad form.
Good shyt breh, appreciate it.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Rashid is currently squatting every day. He's up to 28 I think. I have no idea why. Haven't watched any of the vids they just always come up as recommended since I watch a lot of fitness shyt
Pretty sure he said it was just about pushing himself. Pretty stupid really, even on steroids. CNS is going to be all sorts of fukked up cause he lifts heavy everyday with them

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
take a month off breh....every other week leg press until yoir back gets better. thing is, if your back gets really injured, youre done for good

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Depends on the weight. Doing any weight above 80% of your 5 Rep max everyday will probably do you more harm than good. Below that you should be ok from an injury standpoint.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to do barbell squats a lot, but saw too many people around me picking up back and knee injuries in the long run..Definitely want to be careful doing squats at all coming off a hurt back. Check with your doctor.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mike Rashid is currently squatting every day. He's up to 28 I think. I have no idea why. Haven't watched any of the vids they just always come up as recommended since I watch a lot of fitness shyt

Ive watched a few of them but as has been said he is on roids.

On one of his videos he was like... I just recover really fast :mjpls: