Square just murdered Final Fantasy XV on a live stream

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
light on summons magic limit breaks I'm so glad they fired this fukking clown.

Blessed day.

He had no fukking clue what he was getting into trying to make an open-world Final Fantasy

I text this clown on Twitter and said hey fam may be a good idea to add more spells summons and limit breaks this faggit said

Na...

Now look at chew, fired.

Last edited:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Ayo, I'm a RPG head but somehow dodged the FF wave. I haven't played more than an hour of ANY FF game. I hear 7 is the best but graphics now are :scust:

If FFXV is only $10 is it worth it? I've played all Mass Effect games except Andromeda and still haven't bought that cuz nikkas swear it's ass.

I got a RPG itch though, haven't ran through one since The Witcher :sadcam:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ayo, I'm a RPG head but somehow dodged the FF wave. I haven't played more than an hour of ANY FF game. I hear 7 is the best but graphics now are :scust:

If FFXV is only $10 is it worth it? I've played all Mass Effect games except Andromeda and still haven't bought that cuz nikkas swear it's ass.

It’s way worth it, only 10$ for a triple A that’s not even 3 years old shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I would recommend playing something like Final Fantasy X or XII which both have remasters on the PS4 over XV. XV is ok I guess.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ff15 was trash

They had 10 years to get it right too.

I was watching random YouTubes and I came across a video where a guy was talking about all this new content coming to the game and how they were even planning to retcon the opening of the game to include shyt you'd have to track down in other media so you'd get a cohesive gaming experience. And this was a couple of days back. Oh well.

This is better than what I thought the thread was going to say viewing the preview from the main page. Not even going to speak that into existence.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't say I'm surprised. A lot of money went into making FF15 and it stumbled out the gate.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't think FF15 was a bad game at all. I enjoyed it. Just really glad I played it BEFORE Persona 5 or Tales of Berseria, so I appreciated it more.

With that said I personally enjoyed the Final Fantasy 13 series more.

Final fantasy ain't been shyt since its creator left to form miswalker.

Speaking of which, Blue Dragon 2 and lost Odessey 2 are rumored to be in development :francis:

where did you hear about Lost Odyssey 2?

If that happens I think I'd legit cry tears of joy.