Square Enix the next Sony Acquisition?!!?!?!!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I really hope not
square einx is very close to Sony yeah but they have some nice games they give to Nintendo every now and then
also I can only imagine how Sony will butt heads with disney in kingdom hearts convos :lolbron:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Would be a natural fit.

And add Capcom next.

US companies wanna form up with MS.

Ok, time for Japanese companies to form up too…
:yeshrug:

You don’t know that Japanese zaibatsu ego. Konami literally cut off its nose to spite its face, Platinum likely is gonna down in flames, and Nintendo laughed in M$‘s face.

Bamco was 16 years ago and I can’t remember a huge Jap x Jap merger since then.

Daps
Tbh NieR 3 being a thing and Dragon Quest not being held back being on a Nintendo Console are the biggest things for me if this acquisition was real.

FF is cool, but it can be pretty hit or miss. I favor NieR and DQ much more then FF right now. FF is essentially a PS console exclusive nowadays tbh. So they don’t get much out of it in that aspect.

How is Nintendo holding back DQ?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:ehh::ehh::ehh: I knew this day would come
matt-hardy-i-knew-it.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
How is Nintendo holding back DQ?
Dragon Quest has historically always been on a Nintendo hardware. Only exception being 7 & 8. But those were eventually ported to 3ds.

I will admit my choice of the word “holding back” might was a bit strong. It’s mostly a graphical and performance thing. Maybe not fully optimized at the moment might have been better to say their.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragon Quest has historically always been on a Nintendo hardware. Only exception being 7 & 8. But those were eventually ported to 3ds.

I will admit my choice of the word “holding back” might was a bit strong. It’s mostly a graphical and performance thing. Maybe not fully optimized at the moment might have been better to say their.

Final Fantasy was historically on nintendo all of a sudden it wasn't

modern dragon quest games like final fantasy have always been associated with sony

They might as well be owned by sony because they are basically sony exclusive games already

Final Fantasy remake still ain't on xbox and it's been two years lmao and the ps5 upgrade is already out for nearly a year and it's on PC

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Honestly, who's playing a mainline Final Fantasy on anything other than Playstation anyway? (aside from FF XIV):manny:

Nintendo losing out on Dragon Quest will suck tho but they'll live with Golden Sun, once they remember Golden Sun.:beli:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I honestly don't see it. This would obviously take away from their DQ sales.

Square enix is already damn near console exclusive to Sony anyway outside of their DQ fanbase on Nintendo. It's the same for Capcom. They make too much money off Monster Hunter on Nintendo systems for them to be bought out by Sony.

Either way though we cool over here with PC! :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I honestly don't see it. This would obviously take away from their DQ sales.

Square enix is already damn near console exclusive to Sony anyway outside of their DQ fanbase on Nintendo. It's the same for Capcom. They make too much money off Monster Hunter on Nintendo systems for them to be bought out by Sony.

Either way though we cool over here with PC! :wow:
they could keep making DQ for Nintendo :yeshrug:

Ain't MLB 22 on the Switch :ld: