Square Enix presents E3 -Today-12:15 PT/3:15 ET

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Why did they have 3 generic guys VS garland??

Would be much better just playing WOL SMH

9ebba8204647fc636961bdd2c92b37ba.png
this how many boy band singers do we need? :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So, again....there weren’t any actual square enix studio games shown during this conference. It was eidos, platinum, and ninja theory.

Final Fantasy 7 episode 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Endwalker, and Forspoken are the actual square enix games that matter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I watched it again in HD and I don't even think it looks that bad to be honest :deadmanny:

It’s not really the graphics that bother me, nioh isn’t the prettiest game either it’s the art direction. I wanted to finally play a final fantasy looking souls-like and this looks lame as hell aesthetically.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Bushido Blade
Chrono Trigger
Tomb Raider
Parasite Eve
Brave Fencer

square-Enid has a shytload of ips that is collecting dust right now.

There ips have been terribly mishandled

I'm tired of giving them leeway because they have been absolute trash for years

Outside off ff7r which has a classic goat to build off..which I don't give em much credit (very hard to fukk up a ff7 remake)

Ff14 was a disaster when it launched and luckily got cleaned up with the relaunch

Ff15 was rushed and released unfinished

They constantly put out poorly made remakes for mobile platforms

They lost tons of money putting out that kingsglaive movie spending all that $$ on cgi just like the movie before that

It doesn't make sense :why:

I seriously thing they are being extorted by the yakuza in Japan behind the scenes

And a lot of yall are hyped about ff16 :ufdup: cutscenes are looking super trash unless you like that old English cac dialog and wooden character models..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There ips have been terribly mishandled

I'm tired of giving them leeway because they have been absolute trash for years

Outside off ff7r which has a classic goat to build off..which I don't give em much credit (very hard to fukk up a ff7 remake)

Ff14 was a disaster when it launched and luckily got cleaned up with the relaunch

Ff15 was rushed and released unfinished

They constantly put out poorly made remakes for mobile platforms

They lost tons of money putting out that kingsglaive movie spending all that $$ on cgi just like the movie before that

It doesn't make sense :why:

I seriously thing they are being extorted by the yakuza in Japan behind the scenes

And a lot of yall are hyped about ff16 :ufdup: cutscenes are looking super trash unless you like that old English cac dialog and wooden character models..

I’m ready for another full fledged final fantasy, The series overall is inconsistent as fukk which si why I’m always gonna be hype. Plus, I have confidence since its the director that put FF14 together and people rave that they got the best stories in the whole series in that game.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I’m ready for another full fledged final fantasy, The series overall is inconsistent as fukk which si why I’m always gonna be hype. Plus, I have confidence since its the director that put FF14 together and people rave that they got the best stories in the whole series in that game.

No I played Ff14 on and off for years and I always skip cutscenes.. ff14 has a large population of fakkits and furries so I'm not surprised.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That Final Fantasy game looked ultra wack. Something straight out of late PS2-early PS360 era aesthetically (not fidelity, I'm saying art direction) with awful voice acting and dialogue to match