Square Enix once again talks consolidating its businesses

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sony wont be buying square and rare was only a dumb move because microsoft management.
They will and its going to be beautiful. I want them to suffer. FF13 multiplat on that shytbox was bullshyt. Old prez Yoichi Wada had SE down bad during that gen. I want payback for everything he and M$ did :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They will and its going to be beautiful. I want them to suffer. FF13 multiplat on that shytbox was bullshyt. Old prez Yoichi Wada had SE down bad during that gen. I want payback for everything he and M$ did :demonic:

I see Sony making another ‘strategic investment’ (like Fromsoft) that will probably cover CBU3 & 1 that guarantee's them first rights and refusals on final fantasy and a couple other big games.

I wouldn’t be surprised if something like that already happened with how they pretty much have the franchise locked down now. Sony already owned a large part of Square Enix after spirits within bombed, that they bought simply to keep them in business and eventually sold back to them. Same thing is happening now.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

So you want Sony to become a monopoly on everything and pull PS3 era moves? :mjtf:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Rare used to make quality for Nintendo.
Stil Squareenix>>>>>>>>> Rare

Anyways Rare acquisition how did that work out for M$ eh

Sony is hand in hand with SE already unlike Rare was with that outsider M$
Sony isn’t M$

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Stil Squareenix>>>>>>>>> Rare

Anyways Rare acquisition how did that work out for M$ eh

Sony is hand in hand with SE already unlike Rare was with that outsider M$
Sony isn’t M$

FF games post PS2 era are :yawn: and the storylines are now mad suspect

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So you want Sony to become a monopoly on everything and pull PS3 era moves? :mjtf:
I want Sony to put M$ dikk in the dirt. :demonic:
Sony won’t become a monopoly with Nintendo still being there.
I just want M$ out the fukking paint they are a cancer to the industry anyone could take their spot just get their Windows Millennium bytch asses outta here :camby:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I want Sony to put M$ dikk in the dirt. :demonic:
Sony won’t become a monopoly with Nintendo still being there.
I just want M$ out the fukking paint they are a cancer to the industry anyone could take their spot just get their Windows Millennium bytch asses outta here :camby:

Basically, a monopoly (indirectly). M$ already bought Activision.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Basically, a monopoly (indirectly). M$ already bought Activision.
I could give a fukk less about activision really I don’t even play COD. Activision doesn’t have the games I want
SE on the other hand :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

they can do what Bungie did. Have a clause to keep their shyt multiplat.

but let's keep it real. Xbots don't buy Square Games like that and never did. Only Nintendo and Sony gamers buy their shyt primarily.