Square Enix is looking to replace their current CEO after Forspoken and other smaller titles underperform

How many SE games did you purchase in 2022?

• 3+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

Forspoken publisher Square Enix has admitted the game's sales were "lacklustre", and that critical reviews of the title had been "challenging".

Its underperformance, coupled with that of "many" smaller games also released by Square Enix in the past year, has left the publisher unsure whether it will achieve its previous target of year-on-year financial growth.

I'm disappointed but not surprised. :snoop::mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a$$hole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a$$hole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
Well they should have practiced total quality management, which is what made Japan successful in the first place, and ensured those games were higher quality. There's no way they didn't know they were flooding the market with a bunch of mid that they didn't even bother promoting most of.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Lol I usually hate seeing this but the novelty of seeing it here made me laugh.

OT: so Forspoken bombed huh, when the fire stale gonna start :shaq:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well they should have practiced total quality management, which is what made Japan successful in the first place, and ensured those games were higher quality. There's no way they didn't know they were flooding the market with a bunch of mid that they didn't even bother promoting most of.

You got caught in a 13 year old shytpost about Final Fantasy 13 going to Xbox 360 breh. :pachaha:

Don’t blame you tho it’s a decade old gag.:ehh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wasn't wowed by Forspoken and I'm sure it has its' flaws but a lot of the hate is due to personal hangups with the main character for obvious reasons. These people are going to die scratching and clawing before they concede their escapism fantasies to protagonist with black skin.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't wowed by Forspoken and I'm sure it has its' flaws but a lot of the hate is due to personal hangups with the main character for obvious reasons. These people are going to die scratching and clawing before they concede their escapism fantasies to protagonist with black skin.

the game was very average, both can be true